#18 The boys meet the twins Liam and Luke

Your pov

I had recently given birth to twins. I gave birth to our two sons Liam and Luke 4 days ago. Niall had adapted well to having babies in the house and he loved the twins. Harry, Liam and Louis were coming around later to meet the twins.

"Nialler?"I asked while holding Luke. "Hmm? " he asked from the sofa were he was giving Liam a bottle. "What time are the boys coming? " I asked. "They text me about 5 minutes ago saying that they were on their way."He said and I nodded. The doorbell rang and I set Luke down next to niall. I went and answered the door and it was the boys. "Hello " I smiled. "Hi!" They said. I let them in and they went into the living room while I made a bottle for Luke since I hadn't gave him one yet, Liam didn't need one because niall already gave him one. I walked back into the living room and Liam was holding Liam and Louis was holding Luke. "Louis, he needs feeding , do you want to do it?" I asked Louis and he nodded and took the bottle. I sat down in between Niall and Harry. Louis and Liam were sat on the other sofa with the twins. "So what are their names?"Harry asked. "Liam is holding Liam and Louis is holding Luke" I said."you stuck to your promise then niall!" Liam said . "Yes I did" Niall said laughing."can I hold one now?" Hary asked and Liam gave Liam to Harry. "They both look like you y/n , but they have Niall's eyes." Louis said and I nodded. "They have Niall's nose as well" Liam said. "I always wanted them to have Niall's eyes!" I told them. "Why?" Harry asked ."I just love blue eyes" I said and he nodded. " They are so cute" Liam said. "i know" Niall said smirking.