He takes your daughters to Ireland

Grace is 5, Aaliyah is 1.

Niall's pov

"I wish you could come mummy" Grace told y/n. "Me too sweetheart, but mummy has to work" she said. Y/n can't come to Ireland wih us because she couldn't get any time off work.
"By bye mummy, see you next week!" Grace said hugging y/n's legs. "By bye grace" y/n's replied hugging grace and kissing her head. "By bye Aaliyah" she said kissing Aaliyah's head. "Can I have a kiss grace?" She asked. Grace nodded and kissed y/n's lips (NON SEXUAL). "Can I have a kiss Aaliyah? " She asked and kissed Aaliyah on the lips. I hugged y/n. "I'll miss you princess" I said. "I'll miss you too nialler" she replied. I kissed her on her lips. "I'll face time you" I said and she nodded. I took Aaliyah from y/n's arms. "Bye bye mummy!" She said waving. "Come one princess" I said getting hold of graces hand.

*********

"Grace don't run off okay, keep hold of my hand" I told Grace and she nodding griping on my hand tighter. I spotted my mum, dad , Greg and theo. "Daddy can I run to them?" Grace asked. Since there wasn't many people around so I could see her clearly. I let her ."Of course princess and well done for asking " I said. She let go of my hand and ran towards our family. I looked down at Aaliyah and her head was resting on my shoulder and she was sleeping.

****

We where all sat in the living room watching tv, I was on my laptop and Grace , Aaliyah and the where playing on the floor. I was booking us concert tickets for a Shawn mendes concert since grace loves him and he's performing in Dublin tomorrow night.
I nudged greg who was next to me. He looked at the screen. "I've got us 7 tickets, for me, you, mum, dad, Theo, grace and Aaliyah. " I said . "When is it?" He asked. "Tomorrow night" I told him and he nodded. I went to the other couch and sat in between my mum and dad. "I got us all some concert tickets for tomorrow night" I told them. "Oooh who are we watching?" Mum asked. "Shawn mendes" I whispered so Grace wouldn't here. "He's the one that Grace is obsessed with, isn't he?" Dad asked. I nodded.

Aaliyah crawled over to me and gripped on my leg to help her stand up. "Dadda" she mumbled. "What's up princess?" I asked sitting her on my lap. She rubbed her eyes. "I think she's tired" my mum said from next to me. "Probably" I said standing up with grace. Come on princess it's time for bed" I told Grace. She nodded and stood up. "Goodnight" she said and walked upstairs with me following. We went into my bedroom where my suitcase was. "Here grace put your pyjamas on" I told Grace handing her some of her pyjamas. She nodded and started putting them on. I got Aaliyah changed into her pyjamas and picked her up. She already fell asleep so I gently put her in her cot and put her blanket over her. "Daddy cuddle?" Grace asked. I smiled and nodded. She climbed on the bed and lied on my chest. "Goodnight daddy, love you " she whispered and yawned. "Goodnight princess, I love you too" I said kissing her head.

********

I woke up and moved Grace off my chest, she was still asleep. I got out of bed and checked on Aaliyah who was also asleep. I got myself ready and decided to text Shawn.

N- Niall S- Shawn

N- Hey , I'm bringing my family to your concert in Dublin tonight

S- Really? You should come backstage after to hang out for a bit

N- Sure, my daughter Grace is obsessed with you I'm sure she'll love it

*****

I checked on Aaliyah again and she was awake. "Good morning baby girl!" I said in a cheery voice pickin her up. Grace was still asleep so I went downstairs to make Aaliyah's breakfast. "Morning mum, morning dad" i said. "Niall, Greg said that he and theo can't come to the concert tonight" Mum told me. "Okay" i said walking into he kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast princess?" I asked. "Nannas" (bannanas) she said. I got a bowl out of the cupboard and mushed up some bananas for her and filled her bottle up with some milk. I fed it to her and went back back to living room. "Can you two still come tonight?" I asked my mum and dad. "Yeah we can" my dad replied. Grace then came walking into the living room wih messy hair and she was rubbing her eyes. She sat next to me and leaned on me. She gets very cuddly when she just wakes up. "You want some breakfast?" I asked and she nodded yawning. I stood up and gave Aaliyah to my mum. I went into the kitchen with grace following. She sat down at the table . "What do you want for breakfast princess?" I asked. "Lucky charms please" she said and I nodded. I made her cereal and gave her a glass of milk because she always has a glass of milk with her breakfast.

"Guess what we're doing today " I said sitting across from her. "What?" She asked. "Me, you, Aaliyah, grandma and grandpa are all going to a Shawn mendes concert!" I told her.her eyes widened and she grinned. "Really?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

**at the concert***

I was swaying side to side and singing holding Aaliyah. Grace was next to me singing along and jumping around and my mum and dad where next to her. We where in front row.

The concert had ended and we where going backstage, my mum and dad had gone home and took Aaliyah with them so it was just me and grace . "Daddy where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see" I said opening Shawn dressing room door. We saw Shawn and graces eyes widened. "Hello , is this the little grace I've been hearing alot about!" Shawn said looking at grace . I smiled at her. "Can I have a hug?" Shawn a asked holding his arms out. She nodded and hugged him. "There's no need to be shy princess" I chuckled. Shawn picked grace up and kissed her cheek. I took a picture.

Niall_official : Grace met Shawn today, she is obsessed with him, but she seemed very shy.