#43 Dinner with Niall's family

Liam and luke-9
Theo (Niall's nephew) -11
Lillie-2
Isla( Niall's niece 'I made her up'😂) - 5 pronounced eye-la

Your POV

Tonight we were going to a posh resteraunt with Niall's family. His mum and dad will be there and Greg and Denise will be there with there 2 children theo and isla.

Since it was a fancy resteraunt we were going too, niall and the twins will be wearing smart pants with a shirt and tie and me and lillie will be wearing fancy dresses.

I walked into mine and Niall's shared bedroom with lillie on mg hip. "You look handsome" I said walking up to niall and straightening his tie. "You look sexy" he said and kissed me. I smiled. "I just need to get lillie ready now, make sure the boys are ready" I told him and he nodded. I took lillie to her nursery and put her down on her changing table. I put a clean diaper on her and some white frilly tights. I got a dress out for her which was blue and silky with polkodots on it. I then put her shoes on her which was some blue Velcro shoes. I picked her up and went to Liam's room.

"Mum can you help?" Liam asked pointing to his tie. "Yeah just one minute" I said going to my bedroom where niall was. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "I need to help liam and luke so here is your daughter" I chuckled and passed lillie over to him. I walked back to Liam's room and helped him do his tie. "You look lovely" I smiled at my son. "Get your shoes and coat on and go to your dad while I help luke" I told him and he went to mine and Niall's room. I walked into Luke's room and helped him tie his shoes. "Come on let's go buddy" I said.

We all got in the car and I checked to make sure the kids were strapped in properly. Myself and niall got in the car and niall began to drive to the resteraunt. "Mum" luke said. "Hmm?" I asked turning around. "Who's gonna be there?" He asked. "Just your grandma maura, grandpa bobby, uncle Greg,auntie Denise, theo and isla." I told him and he nodded. "Mummy!!" Lillie shouted giggling. I turned around and smiled at her. "Bocew!!" (Bottle) she shouted pointing to her bottle filled with milk that was on the floor of the car. "You want your bottle?" I asked and she nodded eagerly. I picked her bottle up for her and cleaned it a bit before I gave it her.

At the resteraunt

"Were here!" Niall shouted pulling into a parking space and stopping the car. I got out the car and opened the door for liam and luke and niall got lillie out of her car seat. "You ready to see grandma princess?" Niall said as he lifted our daughter out of her car seat and into his arms. I held onto liam and Luke's hands while we crossed the road and entered the resteraunt.

We entered the resteraunt and immedietly saw Niall's family. "GWANMA!!!" Lillie shouted and niall and I chuckled . we walked to the table and everyone was already here. Niall put lillie in the high chair at the end of the table and sat next to her. I sat in front of niall and luke sat next to me and liam sat next to niall

(Seating thing)

Niall liam bobby theo denise
Lillie. --------------table-------------------
Me luke. Maura isla greg

"What should we get for lillie?" I asked niall. He shrugged. "Let her pick" he said and I nodded. "Liam, like do you know what you want yet?" I asked and they nodded and told bobby since he was gonna order everything. We had all told bobby what we were having. "What's the baby having?" He asked me and niall. "Lillie what do you want to eat?" Niall asked in a baby voice showing her the menu. She looked at the menu. "Icken uggets!" (Chicken nuggets) she shouted. "Just get her chicken nuggets and chips" I told him and he nodded and told the waiter what we wanted. "Why is she so energetic?" Maura asked chuckling. "I don't know, I think its because she had her nap later because we knew we'd be out late" I told her and she nodded.

Everybody was making conversations between themselves. "Liam, luke guess what?" Niall said to them. "What?" They said in unison. I already knew what he was going to tell them and I smiled. "Tomorrow me and you two are going to watch the football game!" He said smiling. "Yes!!" Liam said excitedly. "Lads Day!!" Luke said and we laughed.

The food had come and it was delicious. Lillie was happily eating her chicken nuggets and chips. Liam was eating his chicken burger and luke was eating his rather big roast dinner. After we finished we made small conversations between ourselves. "Mum, me and luke are still hungry!" Liam told me and I looked over at niall and he smiled knowing they were just like him. "Me too!!" Lillie said in a baby voice. "Me three!" Niall said joining in. I looked at the 4 of them and rolled my eyes. "Who else wants dessert?" I said to everyone and they all told me this orders. I ordered the food and sat back down.

Luke and Denise swapped seats so luke could talk to theo and I could talk to Denise. Niall, Denise and I were all having a conversation between us. "So you two planning on having any more in the future when Lillie's a bit older?" She asked looking between us. I shook my head. "Probably not, I think 3 is enough" I told her and she nodded. "What?!" Niall said making a face. (The one above) "I think he disagrees" Denise laughed and I looked at niall. "We could have another in the future I don't know what's gonna happen, but I don't exactly want another baby while Lillie is still really young" I told him and he nodded. "What about you? Anymore?" I asked Denise. "No, I think one of each is perfect" she said and I nodded. "Isla" niall said and isla went to niall. Niall sat isla on his lap and smiled at her. "Isla what is one thing in the whole idea world that you want?" He asked her knowing what she was going to say since every time we babysat her she would go on about it. "A baby sister!" She said in excitement. Denise looked at her. "Why do you want a baby sister hun?" Denise asked her daughter." Because liam and luke have one and theo don't play with me because he's a boy" she said and Denise nodded. "Better give her what she wants! In around 9 months I expect another niece" niall said and denise and I laughed. Isla stayed on Niall's lap and played with lillie. "Uncle niall?" Isla asked looking up at him. He nodded."are you Lillie's daddy?" She asked and he nodded smiling. "Yeah I am Lillie's daddy" he said. "She is very cute!" Isla said playing with her. "Thank you! You are too!" Niall said and tickled her a bit.

End of the dinner

"Bye everyone" we said and left. we got in the car and strapped the kids in . niall started driving. Liam and luke were still wide awake but lillie looked very tired.

Once we got home liam and luke got out the car and went to bed. Lillie had fallen asleep in the car so niall carefully lifted her up and took her to bed . after the kids were in bed niall and I snuggled up on the sofa and watched lots of different movies. "This reminds me of when we were younger before we got married and way before we had the kids" niall whispered and I smiled. "Yeah, its weird to think that we've been together since were 13 and now we are married with 3 beautiful children" I said and he agreed. For the rest of the night we ended up talking about our memories together rather than watching the movie.