Paprazzi try to hurt your child

Me and my 3 year old daughter , Aaliyah, had just gotten off the plane at LAX airport. Niall was here to pick us up as we are visiting him on tour and staying with him and the boys for two weeks.

I saw the familiar head of hair. "Look Aaliyah! There's daddy!" I told her. She looked straight at Niall and grinned. Niall grinned and bent down opening his arms and Aaliyah ran to him.

I caught up to them. "Daddy!" She said hugging him. "I missed you princess!" Niall said putting her down on her feet. "I missed you too daddy" Aaliyah said. Niall then hugged me. "I missed you" He whispered in my ear. "I missed you too" I said pecking his lips.

"C'mon lets go to the hotel to the boys" Niall said . I was walking behind Niall holding one of his hands and Niall was holding Aaliyah's hand , who was next to him, with his other hand.

We came out of the airport and there were lots of paparazzi.
A pap pushed Aaliyah and she fell over.
Niall and I helped her up and she was crying. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't touch my daughter!" Niall shouted at the paps. "It's our job!"one of them shouted back. "Yeah , it's your job to push young children out of the way and make them cry is it?" Niall yelled and took Aaliyah out of my arms and held her.
"You okay princess?" He asked. Aaliyah nodded burying her head in Niall's shoulder.

*****

At the hotel

"What happened? Why is she crying?" Liam asked as we sat down after greeting everyone. "A pap pushed her over, so I yelled at the pap and there's probably gonna be a lot of fake stories" Niall explained still angry. "Is she okay?" Louis asked. "It did hurt her a little but it scared her more than anything" I told them. "You're probably better off tweeting what happened so no one believes the stories" Harry suggested and Niall nodded.
"The paps will have a good time when the fans find out what they did" Louis said.

@NiallOfficial: Before anyone starts believing the stories, I thought I'd tell you what actually happened! A pap pushed Aaliyah and she fell over and hurt herself and started crying! So I obviously yelled at the paps for hurting her, so please don't believe any of the stories that will be around tomorrow saying that I did something to a pap! X
P.S next time can the paps just take pictures instead of hurting us?