Your'e pregnant and get mobbed by paps

Your POV

"Are you sure you'll be okay with them?" I asked Niall referring to our two year old sons, Liam and Luke. "Yes! Now the real question is will you be okay alone at the mall?" He asked. "I'll be fine, no need to worry!" I told him. "Just worried about you and my little princess!" He said rubbing my large belly, I was currently 7 months pregnant. "If anything happens I'll call you" I said and he nodded pecking my lips.
"Boys? Kisses before mummy goes shopping for the baby!" I shouted. I soon heard the putter patter of my sons as they ran towards me.

I bent down slightly. I kissed Liam's lips(non sexual) and then I kissed Luke's lips. "Be good for daddy, okay boys?" I said and they nodded. "Bye bye mummy! Love you" they said as I stood up. "Love you too boys" I said and left.

******

I walked around the mall, looking for baby stores. I had already gotten some clothes for the baby, I had gotten some dresses and cute shoes for her. I had also got some new shoes and new clothes for the twins and I got them a new toy each. I had gotten Niall a new SnapBack and I had gotten myself a  pink hospital gown for the birth, since the ones the hospital gives you are not comfy.

I came out of babys' r' us and I was instantly surrounded by paparazzi and some 1d fans "Oh my god" I mumbled to myself. "Y/n!" They shouted. "Is it true Niall Cheated?" "Are any of your kids Niall's?" "Is it true you cheated on Niall" "is the baby a girl or boy!" "Is the baby Niall's?" They where just some of the things shouted.

I needed to call someone for help. I contemplated calling Niall, but I didn't because he would go on a rant. So I decided to call Paul .

P-Paul y-y/n

P-hello y/n?
Y-hey Paul, I've kind of been mobbed and I'm on my own
P-where are you? We'll come straight away! Should I call Niall?
Y-No! Don't tell Niall, I'm outside baby's 'r' us in the mall
P-I'll be there soon, bye
Y-bye

*****

Paul helped me through the crowd of people and I climbed into the van. "Where should I take you?" Paul asked getting in the drivers seat. "Home" I said putting my bags down and resting my hand son my bump. "Why don't you want to tell Niall?" Paul asked. "He will go on a rant about how annoying paps are and then he'll start blaming himself for letting me go out alone and I just can't be dealing with all the stress, I'm already stressed out enough with the twins" I explained.  "He's just trying to look out for his family" Paul reasoned. "I know, but sometimes he's just too protective especially with how far along I am with the pregnancy" I said.

****

"Thank you for helping" I said leaving the van. I walked to the door and entered the house.

I went into the living room sitting next to Niall with the bags. "Mummy? Did you feet us anything?" Liam asked, him and Luke standing in front of us. "Yes I did! Some new shoes, new clothes and a new toy" I said handing them to them. "Thank you mummy!" Luke said as they played with their toys. "I got you a SnapBack" I said handing Niall the snap back I got him. "I'm sure you went shopping for the baby" he chuckled. "I did! Look at all the stuff I got her, I was thinking this could be her  first outfit , and we could bring her home in these" I said holding out two sets of baby clothes. Niall nodded agreeing and kept looking through the bags. "These are really cute! They're tiny!" Niall said holding up the little white leather converse I got her. "I also got her some dresses!" I said holding up my favourite. "This Ines my favourite!" He said holding up a pink dress with flowers on it .

****

It was now 8pm, they boys had recently gone to bed and Niall and I was snuggled up on the sofa.

"Y/n" Niall said. I looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me you got mobbed by paps and fans!?" He asked . "I'm sorry Niall I ..I just didn't want you to worry" I told him. "This is the reason I didn't want you to go alone! Anything could've happened to you or the baby! Stupid paps!" He said mumbling the last part.

Niall sat down and vigorously typed on his phone for 15 minutes. My phone beeped and I checked it, Niall had tweeted. I opened twitter and read the tweet, liking it and retweeting .

@NiallOfficial: What does my family have to do to get some privacy!? After lots of disagreements I finally let y/n go to the mall on her own to buy things for the baby and she gets mobbed by paps and fans? Anything could've happened to her or my baby! She's 7 months pregnant! This just adds stress which is bad for the baby! I tweeted something similar when she was pregnant with Liam and Luke, but no one listened! I'm just begging you all to give us some respect! She tried to do a normal thing and she can't because the paps go and ruin it! We can never get everything we need because we get mobbed! I live what I do but I would just like to live a normal family life without being followed around or mobbed while shopping for a new baby! Please give us some respect, I've tried my best to keep Liam and Luke out of the spotlight but it's failing because we get mobbed no matter where we go, wether it's a family day out, family holiday or a trip to the shop. Just please give us some privacy. X