#64 Valentines day

Lillie is 6 and Grace is 3

Your pov

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. 10 minutes later Niall came in the bedroom carrying a tray with breakfast on it. He sits next to me in the bed and places the tray on both our laps. "I love you Niall" I tell him. "I love you too princess, here I got you a present!" He says pulling out a small Black box.  He gives it to me and I open it. "I love it! Thank you so much Nialler!" I gasp and smile. I look down at the diamond necklace that he had given me. "Now you need to wear that tonight because I'm taking you and the girls out for dinner!" He says. "To nandos? " I ask raising an eyebrow. "No unfortunately we are going somewhere fancy" he says and I smile. "Here is your present!" I say giving him the bag. I got him some new snap backs and some more white supras.

The girls woke up at around 8 am and ran into our bedroom while we were cuddled up on the bed watching love actually.  "Mummy! Daddy! We made you something!" Lillie shouts as she runs onto he bed with grace following behind. Lillie sits on my lap and grace sits on Niall's lap . Lillie gives me a card and grace gives Niall a card.
We opened them and mine had 4 stick figures in front of a house and Niall's card had 4 stick figures on it and a love heart.

(There are spelling mistakes because a 6 year old and 3 year old wrote it)

To mummy!

Hapy Valentines day!! We luv yu very mutch! Yu are the bestest mummy ever!

Luv frum Lillie and Grace xx xx xx xx xx

To daddy!

Hapy valontimes day daddy! I hope yu hav a good day! We luv yu very much. Yu are the bestest daddy ever!

Luv frum your prinsesses
Lillie and Grace! Xx xx xx xx xx

We give the girls some of our pancakes that we hadn't eaten and go downstairs.

At the restaurant

We walk though the main doors. Niall had reserved a table at a very fancy restaurant. "Reservation under the name Horan " Niall told the waiter. "Follow me please" the waiter tells us and leads us to our table which was at the back ,so no fans could see us from outside, against a wall

Seating arrangement             Niall      lillie  □
                                             ■■■■table■■■■■□wall
                                                   y/n    grace    □ 

We sit down and look at the menus. "What do you two little girls want?" Niall asked the girls in a posh voice making them giggle. "Daddy, I want that" Lillie says pointing to a picture of a roast dinner and Niall nods . "What about you Gracie? (Nick name)" He asked grace.  "Um.....chicken nuggets please" She says and Niall and I both look at each other. Every time we ask her what she wants to eat she picks chicken nuggets . "Grace you can't always have chicken nuggets" Niall chuckles ."Actuwy (how she pronounces it) I want spaghetti! " she says quickly. "What about you princess?" He asked lookin into my eyes. "I'll have the spicy chicken with a side of salad" I tell him in a posh voice making him chuckle.

The waiter comes over and Niall order our food and drinks.  "There's also of people here" I say taking a sip of my red whine. "Yeah there is, probably because it valentines day" he says taking a sip of his guiness.  He got the girls some sprite to drink.

Our food came and we began to eat it. "Mmmm! " Grace mumbles while eating. "This is very good!" She says. I smile at her. "Are you glad you didn't pick chicken nuggets...again?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah but can we get some chicken nuggets from McDonald's on the way home?" She asked. I look at Niall and shake my head while he chuckles quietly. "Ask your dad" I tell her and look at Niall who's smiling. "She's so much like you!" I mumble and he smiles and shrugs his shoulders. "Mummy" grace says. "Yes baby?" I asked ."I won't need to ask daddy because he will say yes anyway, he always says yes!" She says sassily.  "That's true princess!" He says high fiving her.  "Can we get ice cream too?" Lillie asked excitedly. "Don't see why not!" Niall smiles. I shake my head and chuckle, "What am I gonna do with you 3" I mumble. "You know you love us princess" Niall said.