Your child climbs into bed with you

Your POV

We have just finished having our dinner. Niall was now feeding our son Liam who is 1 month old and our 4 year old daughter Aaliyah was helping me clean up.

Niall came up next to us with Liam. "Mummy?" She asked. "What sweetie?" I asked. "Can I have a baby sister?" She asked and I heard Niall chuckle. "You've got a baby brother" I told her. "I know but I want a baby sister" She said. "Maybe when Liam is your age, okay?" I said and she nodded happily.

I had already put Liam to sleep and he was in his Moses basket in mine and Niall's room and now we are putting Aaliyah to bed.

I tucked her in and Niall read her a story. "Goodnight love" I said kissing her cheek. "Goodnight princess" Niall said kissing her forehead. "Night night mummy and daddy" She said closing her eyes. iTunes her night light on and we left the room, leaving the door open slightly and turning off the light.

Niall and I went into our bedroom and climbed into bed. I rested my head on Niall's chest and put my arm over his stomach and he had his arms around me. "Goodnight princess" Niall whispered. "Goodnight Nialler" I said pecking his lips.

*******

Niall's POV

I woke up to someone poking me. "Daddy" I heard Aaliyah whisper. I turned my head and faced her. I checked the time. 1:07am. "What's wrong princess?" I asked quietly. "I can't sleep, I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?"  The 4 year old asked. I sat up and picked her up, setting her down between me and y/n. I lied down and she cuddled into my side so I put my arm around her. "Sorry for waking you daddy"she whispered looking at me. "It's okay princess, just go to sleep" I whispered kissing her forehead.