#63 Family Holiday

Lillie is 4 and Grace is 1

Your pov

We were in the airport waiting for u r flight to be called. Me, Niall and our 2 daughters are all going on holiday to Barbados.
"Flight 802 to Barbados now boarding" the announcer says. We stand up. I am holding grace and Niall is holding Lillie. "Barbados here I come! " Niall shouts making me and the kids giggle.

At the hotel

We find our room and enter it. There are 2 bedrooms. They both have a double bed and one has a crib in it. "So this is ours and that one is lillies" I say and Niall nods .
We both get the girls changed into their little swimming costumes.

We walk down to the pool . I take Grace in and Niall takes Lillie in. "Daddy can you teach me how to swim?" Lillie asked after seeing Niall swimming. "Of course princess" he says.

"Okay hold my hands" Niall tells Lillie. She holds his hands "Now kick your legs" he instructs and she does that. "Now I'm going to let this hand go and you move that arm like this" he tells her and she nods . He holds one of her hands while she moves the other and continues kicking her legs. Niall looks at her smiling proudly. "Now, do you want to try it on your own?" Niall asked her. She nods eagerly. Niall let go of her hands and stands around a metre in front of her. "Okay now try and swim to me on your own" he says to Lillie who was stood on the step. She shakes her head. "I'm scared daddy" she says nervously. "Don't worry, nothing will happen, I'm here to help you and you have your armbands on" Niall reassures her. She starts to swim towards Niall. I smile at her while bouncing grace on my hip. Lillie reaches Niall and he picks her up and swings her around while she giggles. "Well done princess! You can swim!" He smiles at her.