Your child stops you from getting a divorce

The past few weeks, Niall and I'd relationship has not been in its best place, we've constantly been arguing . which isn't good for the 3 children we have together, 13 year old Luke, 5 year old Grace and 1 month old Aaliyah.

*****

Niall came home late from the studio again, it was 9pm, Aaliyah was sleeping upstairs in her Moses basket in mine and Niall's room and Luke and Grace where downstairs watching a movie together.

I heard the door open and close. Niall walked into the living room where I was with Luke and Grace with a scowl on his face. "I thought you were supposed to come home at 4" I said.
"Y/n, please don't! I'm already stressed as it is and I cannot be bothered arguing with you again!" He said angrily.
"Stressed? Try looking after a teenager, a child and a newborn baby!" I said.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Y/n what did I just say!?" He yelled . "No Niall! I can't deal with this any longer! You have 3 kids that always seem to come after your job! One of them being your newborn daughter that you've barely spent time with! She probably doesn't even know who you are!" I shouted.

"Well if you can't deal with it then why don't we just get a divorce!" He yelled. "Maybe we should! Then you might finally realise that your kids should come before everything!" I shouted.

"No! N..no you can't get a divorce!" Luke said almost crying. "Mummy and daddy can't break up! " Grace said.

"Luke, Grace you'll understand when you're older" I said glancing at Niall who also looked like he was going to cry. "No! Mum I understand! I know that when two people live each other they stay together! I know that when two people are meant to be they stay together! I know that every relationship has rough patches but it doesn't mean you throw it all away and divorce! You get through it and it makes you stronger!" Luke said. I realised what he said was right and I think Niall did too. "Mummy and daddy love each other! So don't divorce!" Grace said. She went to Niall and Grabbed his hand pulling him towards me. She also grabbed my hand and placed it into Niall's.
"Now hug and kiss and make up!" She instructed . Niall smiled at me. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll be around more for you and the kids" he whispered and I nodded. "I'm sorry too"I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he did the same, wrapping his around my waist. I buried my head in his neck.

"I love you" I mumbled. "I love you too" he said pecking my lips.