First concert since the baby was born

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Niall asked for the fifth time tonight. He and the boys have a concert tonight and he was worried about leaving me and our baby girl who was born 4 days ago.
"Yes Niall! We will be fine you don't need to worry about us and you'll only be gone a few hours" I told him.
He went over to the basket that Aaliyah was in. He carefully picked her up and held her to his chest.
He walked back over to me and sat down next to me with Aaliyah. Aaliyah woke up because she was moved, but she didn't cry, she just stared up at Niall.

Niall's POV

I was sat on the sofa next to y/n and I was holding my baby girl. She woke up and just looked up at me. I heard the doorbell ring.

I stood up with Aaliyah still in my arms and answered it. "Hey lads" I said. "Hey Niall" Liam said coming in. "Is this the baby?" Louis and Harry asked coming in. We all went into the living room. The boys still hadn't met Aaliyah. "Yes, this is the baby, her name is Aaliyah Grace Horan" I said handing her to louis. "She's gorgeous, who knew you could make something this cute" he said to me handing the baby to Harry. "She has your eyes and lips and hair" Harry said. He handed the baby. "I never thought I would meet a mini female Niall, and now I have!" Liam said as he passed her back to me.

I gave Aaliyah to y/n and pecked y/n's lips. I bent down and stroked Aaliyah's hair, kissing her small cheek. "Come on lover boy, we don't wanna be late" Louis said. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Bye!" We all said leaving the house. We got into louis' car and drove to the o2 arena.

****on stage****

We was halfway through the concert so we was just talking to the fans. "Niall recently became a daddy, so can we all congratulate him on the birth of his really cute daughter" Liam said, I grinned widely. "Congratulations Niall!" The crowd shouted, making me smile even more.

"So Niall, tell us, what is it like being a dad to a baby?" Harry asked. "Uhh..it's good but I don't really get much sleep at night" I told them. "How old is she now?" Louis asked. "4 days old" I told them.  "What about nappy duty? Do you help with that?" Liam asked. "Yeah, I help with everything, she's my responsibility too, I bath her, feed her, change her" I told them.
"Do the fans even know her name?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "Do you want to know her name?" I asked the crowd who cheered. "Her name is Aaliyah Grace Horan" I told them. A picture of me holding her when she was born came up on the big screen, the fans awed