#44 you tell your children they are going to have a little brother

I know the titles long sorry😂

Liam and luke- age 12
Lillie-age 4
Your 5 months pregnant

Your POV

We had just found out the gender of our fourth and probably our last baby. We were going to have another boy.

"Liam, Luke, Lillie! Come down here we have exciting news" niall shouted to the kids.we sat down next to each other on the sofa.  Liam and luke came running down stairs and sat on the sofa across from us. Lillie then came trailing behind with her tedy bear in her hand and she went straight to me and niall and sat on his lap. "Are you tired?" I asked and she nodded. "Well you need to stay awake for 5 more minutes me and daddy have exciting news." I told her and smiled.

"Okay so you know how we told you that your are going to have a little brother or sister" niall said and the kids nodded. "Well your going to have a little brother" I said and smiled . liam and luke both jumped up. "Yes!" They yelled. Where as lillie just slouched back into Niall's chest. "What's up with you Missy?" Niall asked tickling her stomach a bit. "I don't want a little brother!" She sighed dramatically. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want a little sister to play with because I don't like boys they are annoying!" She said dramatically. "What about me im a boy!!" Niall said playfully sounding offended. "I like you daddy but just you no other boys!" She said. "Good because other boys are smelly and we don't like them" niall said. "Anyway even though your having a little brother I'm sure he will play with you and if he doesn't daddy will dress up as princesses with you!" I told her and she smiled. "Will he like me?" She asked warming up to the idea of having a little brother. "Of course! Your his big sister!" Niall told her and she smiled. "Are you happy now?" I asked and she nodded eagerly making us smile .

10 minutes later

Lillie was still on Niall's lap and I was next to them. "Mummy" lillie said. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Can I have a baby sister as well!"she said. I looked at niall , we had agreed that this was going to be our last baby, but we weren't having any operations to stop anything because none of us wanted to do that. So this is our final baby unless something happens. "No your having a baby brother" niall told her . she sighed dramatically. "Hey having another brother is a good thing, because it means that you are my only little princess and you can spend lots of time with me" niall said  and she smiled

We went up to the office were liam and luke where. "Hey! Are you excited about having a baby brother" niall asked. "Yeah! I'm gonna teach him how to play Xbox!" Liam said. "I am too! I'm gonna teach him to play football and when he is old enough we can play football with 2 a side so its equal!" Luke said and we smiled.

At 11pm

All the children were asleep and niall and I were cuddling and talking in bed. "I'm happy that their excited" I said smiling at niall. "Me too, another boy to join the horan clan" he said. "Your just happy that you can play football with equal teams soon" I said and he nodded and smiled sheepishly. "I'm also excited to have a baby around the house" he said. "Me too, they grow up so fast" I said and he agreed. "I know, its weird to think that laim and luke become teenagers soon and lillie will start school soon so when we have this baby the house won't be lonely during the day" he said and I smiled.