Your baby runs on stage

Niall had been on tour for the past 6 months and there was still 4 months left of the tour. We haven't seen each other in person since he left, we have Skyped but Aaliyah really misses him. He even missed her first birthday because management wouldn't let him come home. She turned 1  three months ago. She can talk and walk now too, Niall also missed those because of the tour but I got them on camera. Her first word was 'dadda'.
She could also say 'mummy' and she can say the boys names. She calls Louis 'ouis' , she calls Harry 'arry ' and she calls Liam 'lili '.

We where at the side of the stage now, the boys knew I was here with Aaliyah but Niall didn't know.

They where singing little black dress when I told Aaliyah to go to Niall.
"Go on baby, go to dadda" I told her and she smiled.

She ran out on stage and I watched from the side. Niall was currently playing guitar. She ran up to him slowly and hugged his leg. He looked down at her and took his guitar off and bent down hugging her. I could see him crying.

Niall's POV

I was playing the guitar for little black dress, we where playing in Madison square garden. The crowd suddenly started screaming very loud and then I felt something on my leg. I looked down and it was my beautiful baby girl. She smiled up at me. "Dadda" she said. I took my guitar off placing it on the floor. I didn't care if it ruined the song.

I bent down and hugged Aaliyah. Tears came to my eyes. It's been 6 months since I've had my beautiful daughter in my arms. I picked her up still hugging her. I held her with one arm and used my other hand to wipe my tears away. I looked at the side of the stage and saw y/n. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "I love you!" I mouthed to her. "I love you too" she mouthed back. I smiled. "Do you want to stay on stage with dadda and your uncles?" I asked Aaliyah in a baby voice and she nodded