#62 Your daughter is being bullied

Lillie is 13, Grace is 7 and Aaliyah is 2

Your pov

Niall had just gone to pick Lillie and Grace up from school and Aaliyah was with me. Lillie had been acting strange for a few weeks , she wasn't eating as much or talking as much but I just thought it would be something to do with stress from school so I will ask her about it later.

Niall came home with the girls and came into the living room holding grace's coat and school bags. E put them on the table and sat down next to me taking Aaliyah from me. I heard someone stomping upstairs and a door slam. I knew it was Lillie because grace was In the kitchen. Niall and I looked at each other. "We can talk to her about it after dinner, she's been acting strange for a while now" Niall said. "What do you think is wrong? She barely ever talks or eats any more, I'm worried about her Ni" I tell him. "I am too but it is probably just stress from school work, you know how harsh high schools are" he says.

At the dinner table

We had all just finished dinner. I look at Niall and he nods slowly. "Lillie can me and your mum talk to you in the living room?" Niall asked.  Lille got up and went to the living room.  "Grace watch Aaliyah for a minute please" I tell grace and go I to the living room. Niall and I sit either side of Lillie.

"What's wrong Lil, you might think we haven't noticed but we have you haven't been eating much, talking to us as much as you usually do and you stay in your room most of the time" Niall says looking at her Lillie just shakes her head and looks down. "I can't say" she said. "Yes you can Lillie,  just tell us what's wrong we are worried about you" I tell her. She looks at me her blue eyes glossy. "I..I..I'm being bullied at school" she whispers looking down, tears falling from her eyes.  Niall pulls her into his chest and hugs her. "Why didn't you tell us princess?" He asked. "T..They said that I..If I tell anyone t..They will eat me up..A. .and the person I told" she cries into his chest. "They won't,  but I'm going to stop this, now who is din it?" He asked . "All the p..popular boys and girl" she says. "What have they done too princess?" He asked.  "T..They hey hit me kick me and punch me and pull my hair and t.they take my things and call me names" She cried.

"What do they say to you baby?" Niall asked his eldest daughter."t..They say this like 'hoe' 'batch 'look at her thinking she's good because her dad's Niall horan' 'are you sure you weren't adopted'  'why would Niall want you as his daughter' 'go and die''kill yourself already'" she says. "I hate it, I hate school I hate the people in it. I hate my life Daddy" she cries hugging Niall.

"We will sort this princess and don't let them get to you, you are the most beautiful young girl I know, and I am proud to call you my daughter. Lillie you are my little girl and nothing will e'er change that , don't let the stupid bullet get to you , thy are just jealous because you are everything they are not, beautiful , intelligent and amazing" Niall tells her. "I will do everything I can to stop this , not matter how long or what it takes, I am not having anyone buy my little girl . You can even be home schooled if you want" he continues . Lillie smiles and hugs him again. "I love you daddy" She says. "I love you too princess"