You give birth to your baby boy

Your POV

I was currently 9 months pregnant with our second baby, which is a baby boy. Niall and I already have a little girl called Aaliyah and she is 3. She has been super excited to becomes big sister.

*****

Aaliyah was staying with Maura so Niall and I could have time to ourselves before the baby's born. "Its quiet without Aaliyah" Niall said while we were cuddling. "It is, but soon there will be a baby , so it will never be quiet" I said. Niall shrugged. "Maybe he'll be like Aaliyah was when she was a baby, she barely ever cried" He said. "Maybe" I said and cuddled further into him.

****

"Oww!" I cried out clutching my stomach and startling Niall. "Are you okay princess!?" Niall asked worriedly. "I..I think he's coming" I said my eyes beginning to water from the pain.

Niall ran to get the baby bag and helped me to the car driving me to the hospital.

****

I was now lied on bed as I had recently received and epidural so I couldn't get out of bed. "Niall you need to tell our families" I said. "I'll call my mum and dad and then I'll call yours." He said and left the room.

Niall's POV

I clicked my mums contact and held the phone to my ear.

N-Niall m-Maura

M-Hello Niall, everything okay?
N-yeah, how's Aaliyah been?
M-she's been fine , keeps going on about how excited she is to have a baby brother
N- (I laughed into the phone)  Well about that,  could you tell her that she'll have a baby brother in a few hours
M-Really? Is y/n in labour?
N-yeah, she went into labour about 5 hours ago, sorry for not calling you, she had an epidural not long ago
M-I'll be there soon with Aaliyah
N-okay, bye mum, love you
M-bye Niall, Love you too

I ended the phone call and went back into the hospital room to y/n.
"How you feeling princess?" I asked. She groaned in response and I chuckled. "Don't laugh! You don't know what it fells like to push a baby out of your vagina!" She said.

****

Your POV

"Okay Mrs Horan its time to push!" The doctor said. I nodded and gripped Niall's hand.

"3...2...1...push!" The doctor instructed. I pushed. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed gripping Niall's hand. "3...2...1 push!"
"Ahh! This hurts so much!" I cried.
"Last push, you can do it princess!" Niall said. "3..2..1 push!"
I pushed as hard as I could gripping Niall's hand even harder, I'm sure I heard a crack. I heard the beautiful cry of our new baby boy.

They placed him on my chest. Niall and I admired him. I cried looking at him. He's gorgeous, he also looks like Niall. All of Niall's featured and my nose, exactly like Aaliyah. I glanced at Niall's hand and my eyes widened. "Umm.. Niall I think I broke your hand" I said.
"Yeah it does hurt quite a lot" he said. The doctors examined his hand and it was broken so they put it in a cast.

"Do you wanna hold him?" I asked Niall and he nodded. I gently placed our newborn into his arms. "He reminds me of Aaliyah" He said. "That's because he looks like you!" I said. He had already opened his eyes, he had Niall's eyes.

Luke James Horan
Born on the 3rd of March 2017
At 7:52pm weighing 7lb 4onz

Niall passed Luke back to me and we both admired the new little addition to our family.

Maura and Aaliyah entered the room. "Mummy! Daddy!" Aaliyah said running over to Niall sitting on his lap.

"What happened to your hand?" Maura asked Niall taking a seat next to him. He looked at me and I chuckled. "I may or may not of squeezed it too hard and broke it" I chuckled and Maura just laughed. "So Aaliyah would you like to hold your little brother?" Niall asked and she nodded. Niall stood up and Aaliyah sat in his seat. Niall took Luke from me and placed him on Aaliyah's lap. "He's so cute" Maura cooed. "We have the same eyes! What's his name?" Aaliyah asked. "His name is Luke James Horan" I told her. She smiled and leaned her head down kissing Luke's forehead. Niall took Luke from her and placed him in his mums arms. Niall picked Aaliyah up and sat back in his seat, placing Aaliyah on his lap.

@NiallOfficial: I would like to welcome my beautiful Baby boy , Luke James Horan, into the world. Mummy and baby are doing fine and Aaliyah is really happy to finally be a big sister! X
@y/n_Horan