You do an interview with your baby

Niall had been on tour for 6 months so me and Aaliyah haven't seen him for that long. Aaliyah is now 8 months old, she was two months old when he left for tour. We Skype every night so she knows who he is.

Today Aaliyah and I had been invited on Ellen, the first interview the baby will be in.

"And our next guests are a mother and baby, please welcome y/n Horan and Aaliyah Horan!" Ellen said.

I walked out holding Aaliyah on my hip. She smiled at the crowd and they awed.

I sat down on the chair and sat Aaliyah on my knee.

***

"So how has it been looking after her on your own because Niall hasn't been back for six months has he?" She asked. "Yeah he's been gone for six months but we Skype whenever we can so she knows who he is but it is hard looking after the baby without him because half of the time she doesn't calm down until I Skype Niall for her but we've made it through six months so there's just another 3 months left" I explained.

"So what is her personality like? Can you tell yet?" Ellen asked. "Oh yes! It is so annoying living with her and Niall because they both eat so much! I have to go food shopping two times a week sometimes! They just eat everything! And I'm always worried she'll get fat but Niall will always say she takes after him so she won't get fat and she'll stay the same weight" I explained and she laughed.

"I love her dress by the way, where is it from?" Ellen asked

(The dress Aaliyah is wearing in the interview is the one the baby in this photo is wearing but the baby is not what Aaliyah looked like, Aaliyah has brown hair, blue eyes)

"Niall bought it for her when he was in New York and he sent it to us in the post" I told her.

"Can I hold her?" Ellen asked. I nodded and we both stood up as I passed Aaliyah to Ellen. Aaliyah was staring at something and smiling. "What is she looking at?" I chuckled following her eye line to what she was smiling at.

I saw Niall at the top of the stairs of the audience , he was grinning. The audience noticed him and cheered. He started to make his way down the stairs towards us but I ran to him and met him halfway up the stairs.

I ran into him hugging him. I started to cry."I can't believe you're here, I missed you so much!" I whispered. "I missed you too beautiful" he whispered pulling away from the hug.

We walked down hand in hand back to the stage and Niall et go of my hand and took Aaliyah from Ellen. "Hello princess, daddy missed you!" He said to Aaliyah who was smiling at him.