Draco Malfoy: Year 1/Summer

"This is so cool" Amisty breathed, staring at the shops in awe.

Harry nodded in agreement.

"Well, come on then" Hagrid beamed as he stepped aside, letting them walk through the doorway first.

Stores of all kinds lined the edges of the path, selling cauldrons, potion ingredients, books, robes, and other items that Amisty didn't even know the name of. Harry stared around with her, shielding his eyes from the glare coming of a stack of cauldrons outside of a shop.

Hagrid herded them away from the stores, "Come on, we gotta get yer money" he said.

Harry kept darting his head around, trying to look at everything at once.

"You're going to get a neck cramp," Amisty commented, grinning.

"I don't care," he replied, smiling like a maniac.

Amisty let out a light laugh, before turning her head sharply to the left when she heard the hooting of owls. Harry caught her staring,

"You really want an owl, don't you?" he asked, smiling.

Amisty nodded slowly, keeping her gaze on the store until they turned a corner and it vanished from her sight. When Amisty finally turned back around again, she noticed a massive building in front of her. Her eyes widened.

"Gringotts," Hagrid answered her unasked question.

The trio walked up to the bronze doors passing a person... wait. Amisty did a double take, a goblin, in a uniform. The goblin bowed to them as they walked by, Amisty kept her eyes on her shoes, something about the way he looked freaked her out a bit.

Now she was staring at large silver doors, engraved with some type of message she didn't have time to read. Two more goblins bowed at them as they made their way inside. Amisty walked quickly, not at all comfortable with the gazes of the creatures on her.

She hated being stared at in general, and there was something judgemental about their stares. When they reached the counter, Amisty refused to lift her eyes from the floor, and allowed Harry to guide her along.

"We're being lead to our vaults by a goblin named Griphook, we're going to visit my vault first," Harry whispered into her ear.

Amisty nodded, hearing a high pitched whistle from what seemed to be the direction of the goblin. Amisty let out a little gasp, as a small cart whizzed up in front of her.

"We're riding in that?" she hissed into Harry's ear.

Harry nodded, "It'll be okay, here, I'll help you in"

Harry lifted Amisty by her waist into the cart, before jumping in next to her, next followed Hagrid, and then the goblin.

It was all very squished. Amisty heard some muttering from Hagrid and Harry, but didn't pay much attention, she was too busy being scared out of her mind, especially since the goblin wasn't steering the cart.

Her mind was screaming NOT SAFE! NOT SAFE! GET OUT! It seemed like an eternity until the cart stopped, and when it did, Amisty was a little ball in her seat. Harry tapped her on the shoulder.

"Time to come out now" he said.

Amisty stood up carefully, and jumped out of the cart as quickly as possible.

Harry gave her a small smile, and they watched as Griphook opened the door. When the green smoke vanished, Amisty was amazed at the sight within - golden coins, silver bars, and little bronze nuggets piled up high - and apparently, so was Harry.