Game Over: Year 4/Summer

Mostafa mounted his broom and kicked the crate open. The Quaffle flew up, waiting, while the two Bludgers shot off and a flash of gold tore through the air.

"Theeeeeeeey're OFF!" Mr. Bagman shouted. "And it's Mullet! Troy! Moran! Dimitrov! Back to Mullet! Troy! Levski! Moran!"

The pace was so fast Mr. Bagman could barely keep up, only being able to say the names of the Chasers as they raced around.

Amisty watched with wide eyes through the Omnioculars, barely managing to catch glimpses of the players.

"TROY SCORES!" Mr. Bagman roared, his call followed by a loud bout of cheers and applauds from the Ireland side.

Even Amisty and Hermione leaped to their feet, screaming.

"Ten zero to Ireland!"

"What? But Levski's got the Quaffle!" Harry exclaimed, looking around wildly.

"Harry, if you're not going to watch at normal speed, you're going to miss things!" Hermione shouted back, cheering as Troy lapped the field.

The leprechauns flew up and formed a massive shamrock in celebration.

Ten minutes later, Ireland scored twice, bringing the score to thirty-zero. And then, after the game got much more intense with the Bulgarian Beaters whacking the Bludgers as hard as they could at the Irish Chasers.

Finally, Ivanova scored the first goal to Bulgaria.

"Fingers in your ears!" Mr. Weasley ordered once the music started up. Harry even screwed up his eyes.

Bulgaria was back in possession.

"Dimitrov! Levski! Dimitrov! Ivanova -- oh I say!" Mr. Bagman's voice cut off as the entire stadium gasped.

Krum and Lynch, the two Seekers, speeding down toward the ground.

"They're going to crash!" Hermione shrieked, on the edge of her seat.

Just before hitting the field, Krum pulled out of the dive and shot back up into the air, leaving Lynch to hit the ground hard.

The Ireland side groaned loudly.

"Fool! Krum was feinting!" Mr. Weasley groaned, head in his hands.

"It's time-out as trained mediwizards hurry onto the field to examine Aidan Lynch!" Mr. Bagman announced.

"He'll be okay, he only got ploughed!" Charlie reassured Ginny, who looked terrified as she clung to the side of the box. "Which is what Krum was after, of course..."

Krum was circling overhead, eyes darting around in search of the Snitch as everyone was occupied.

Lynch got to his feet, and the Ireland side burst into loud cheers as he mounted his broom and kicked back up.

Fifteen minutes passed.

The Irish were winning, one hundred and thirty to ten. The game had turned dirty, however. Mullet was shooting toward the goalposts, the Quaffle in her grasp, and was intercepted by the Bulgarian Keeper, Zograf.

The Ireland side broke into a loud cry of anger and there was a sharp whistle from Mostafa. It was a foul.

"And Mostafa takes the Bulgarian Keeper to task for cobbing -- excessive use of elbows! And -- yes, it's a penalty to Ireland!" Mr. Bagman shouted.

The leprechauns rose up into the air, forming the words: HA, HA, HA, in the air.

The veela, not looking very happy at all, started to dance once more. Everyone around them shoved their fingers in their ears once more.