The Burrow: Year 4/Summer

"Oh, hello, Amisty. I hadn't expected you to make such an entrance," Mr. Weasley beamed, and she laughed lightly in response.

The redheaded man was looking around, interest and wonder evident on his face.

"They run off eckeltricity, do they? Ah yes, I can see the plugs. I collect plugs. And batteries. Got a very large collection of batteries. My wife thinks I'm mad, but there you are," He commented happily, sounding very proud of his knowledge.

And then, as if on cue, Dudley waddled in, hands covering his bottom strangely.

He stared around, first at Mr. Weasley, then at the strange girl who appeared out of nowhere that was Amisty and then attempted to hide behind his mother and father.

"Ah, this is your cousin, is it, Harry?" Mr. Weasley tried to start up conversation once more.

"Yep, that's Dudley," Harry nodded.

Amisty coughed quietly, barely managing to conceal her laughter.

"Having a good holiday, Dudley?" Mr. Weasley asked kindly, his voice gentle and welcoming.

Dudley just whimpered pathetically.

Fred and George reentered the room, both carrying a trunk each.

They spotted Amisty, not at all surprised at her sudden appearance and winking, and then grinning evilly at the sight of Dudley.

"Ah, right. Better get cracking then," Mr. Weasley decided, rolling up his sleeves and pulling out his wand. "Incendio!"

The fireplace roared to life, flames flickering joyfully. Mr. Weasley pulled out a drawstring bag, throwing a pinch of powder into the flames, which turned a bright emerald green.

"Off you go then, Fred," Mr. Weasley directed.

"Coming," Fred grinned, until a bag of sweets spilled out of his pockets. "Oh no -- hang on -- "

He hurried around, picking up all the sweets hurriedly and shoving them into his pockets.

Amisty tried to pretend that it didn't look incredibly staged as Fred finished cleaning up the spilled treats, waved to the Dursleys, picked up her trunk, and walked into the fire.

"The Burrow!" He shouted, and disappeared with a whoosh of air.

Harry's aunt gasped.

"Right then, George, you and Harry's trunk," Mr. Weasley nodded to the second twin.

George walked into the forest too, adjusted the trunk, and whooshed away as well.

"Ron, you next," Mr. Weasley continued.

"See you," Ron grinned to the Dursleys as he stepped into the fire. "The Burrow!"

"Alright, go on, Amisty," Mr. Weasley smiled warmly at her.

She felt the corner of her mouth quirk up as she walked toward the fire.

"Nice meeting you," She sent a wide, crooked grin over her shoulder at Harry's family as she stepped into the warm flames of the fire. "The Burrow!"

She started to spin very, very fast, her elbows tucked into her sides, and stepped out at the sight of the Weasleys' kitchen.

Of course, she stumbled to the ground, ever graceful.

"That was quite an interesting way to show yourself, Amisty," Ron grinned as George tugged her up to her feet.

"What do you mean by that?" Fred asked, his eyes narrowed mischievously.