A Flying Car: Year 2/Summer

To say what they did next was reckless was an understatement. They flew up to Harry's window, still barred, and rapped at the bars.

He was murmuring in his sleep, before his eyes shot open and he raced to the window, the shock evident in his green eyes.

"Ron! Ron, how did you -- What the -- ?" He started, stumbling over his words as he struggled to understand what was happening.

"Alright, Harry?" George asked, his mischievous grin returning in full force.

"What's been going on? Why haven't you been answering my letters? I've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles --" Ron continued.

"It wasn't me -- and how did he know?" Harry replied, answering his question with another question.

"He works for the Ministry. You know we're not supposed to do spells outside of school --" He explained.

Amisty looked around at the flying car they were sitting in, raising an eyebrow.

"You should talk," Harry shot back, his gaze wandering around the car.

"Oh, this doesn't count. We're only borrowing this. It's Dad's, we didn't enchant it. But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with --" Ron brushed it off, turning back to scolding him.

"I told you, I didn't -- but it'll take too long to explain now -- look, can you tell them at Hogwarts that the Dursley's have locked me up and won't let me come back, and obviously I can't magic myself out, because the Ministry'll think that's the second spell I've done in three days, so --" He ranted.

"Stop gibbering. We've come to take you home with us," Ron interrupted, earning three nods from the other occupants of the car.

"But you can't magic me out either --" Harry started.

"We don't need to. You forgot who I've got with me," He gestured with his head to the front seat, where the twins sat with their familiar prankster grins.

"Tie that around the bars," Fred pulled out a rope from underneath his feet, throwing it over to Harry.

He caught it, following his directions with a disbelieving expression on his face.

"If the Dursleys wake up, I'm dead," He pointed out.

"Don't worry and stand back," Fred replied calmly.

Harry took a step away from the window.

The girl looked around expectantly, waiting for what they had been scheming to occur. Soon enough, they slowly inched the car further away from the window.

The engine got louder and louder until the bars were torn from the window completely with a crunch.

Ron leaned over the side and tugged the bars up into the backseat of the car. Fred pulled up to the empty window.

"Get in," Ron ordered.

"But all my Hogwarts stuff -- my wand -- my broomstick --" Harry protested, looking behind him.

"Where is it?" The redhead asked, exasperated.

"Locked in the cupboard under the stairs, and I can't get out of this room --" He started, wringing his hands.

"No problem. Out of the way, Harry," George replied, climbing out of the car and through the window with Fred at his tail.

Amisty watched as George pulled out a hairpin from his pocket and started picking the lock. She grinned, it was a familiar trick.