The One Part 1

Taylor POV:

March 6, 2017:

Pound! Pound! Pound!

"Oh my gosh. Not day." I thought as I buried my head into my pillow.

Pound! Pound! Pound!

Realizing that they weren't going to go away I slowly got out of bed and threw on a plain grey sweatshirt over my tank top. Opening my bedroom door I trudged down my steps.

Pound!! Pound!! Pound!!

"Coming!" ,I shouted making it downstairs.

As I made it to the door, I glanced at myself in the mirror. I knew I looked awful, I hadn't brushed my hair and my face was red from crying. Opening the door, I saw Selena.

Selena POV:

"I knew it." ,I said walking into her house. "I knew you would be like this. Honey, you need to get over him!"

"Selena, This would be Adam and I's second year anniversary. I'm allowed to be sad." ,she explained as I plopped down on her couch. 

"No, you're not. That was a year ago! Move. On." I crossed my arms. "Wait! I know! A blind date."

"Selena that's a horrible idea." ,she said sitting down next to me.

Taylor POV:

"No it's not. A double blind date. I'll choose someone for you and bring Abel!!" ,she explained and I knew she was serious. 

"Selena." ,I complained. 

"You need to get out of your house." ,she said as Meredith jumped up next to her, purring as Selena begin to pet her. 

"I-"

"Tomorrow. I already know the perfect guy!"

And before I could say anything Selena was on her feet heading out the door.