The One Part 24

Taylor POV:

I woke the next morning in a good mood from the night before and much hungrier then other mornings. I sat up then looked to my right to see Joe not there. I immediately began freaking out, had he left me?

"Joe?" ,I asked slowly getting up while keeping a hand on my still flat stomach. I waited but there was no response . 

"Joe?" ,I called again louder moving  down to the kitchen to see him cooking eggs. I was sweated but relieved. "Joe." ,I sighed.

"Hey." ,he said glancing at me and stirring the eggs. "I thought you might be hungry."

I nodded. I hope he didn't notice my expression.

"Hey." ,he said noticing. "What's wrong, he moved to me after turning the stove down. He took my hand in his. "You look worried."

Right as he asked that my moodiness kicked in. "Leave me alone." ,I mumbled swatting his hand away and I heard him sigh.

"Baby, tell me." ,he tried again. 

"I thought you left me." I screamed tears building in my eyes.

"Why would you think that." ,he asked.

"Because when I woke up you weren't there. Don't do things like that to me." ,I yelled.

"Okay sorry." ,Joe replied putting his hands up in surrender moving back to the eggs. "I just wanted to have food ready for you. You were still asleep when I left." 

"That doesn't make it okay. I'm not even hungry." ,I lied facing away from him and crossing my arms. 

"Are you sure." ,he asked stirring the eggs some more. At least eat a little, for the baby.

I Looked from my stomach to the ground. He was right, again.

"Fine." ,I mumbled sitting down at the table as put some of the eggs on my plate. I hated eggs, I was only eating them for our baby.

I finished then began crying. "I'm sorry." ,I sobbed as Joe picked me up and set me on his lap. "That I was mean to you. And...and I hate began pregnant." 

"It's okay. It's normal." ,Joe said calmly. "There's no need to apologize."

"Yes there is." ,I kept crying. "I'm a horrible person. How can you possibly love me." 

Joe laughed. "So many reasons. You're funny and talented and smart." ,he explained wiping away my tears. 

"Really?" ,I asked sniffing.

"Yes, really." ,he said and I nodded. 

"And I have another surprise for you." ,he said reaching to get out something from his back pocket.

"What?" ,I asked.

"This." ,he said pulling out two Ed Sheeran tickets for the concert tomorrow. "Would you want to go?"

"Yes of course I'll go." ,I said smiling. Ed Sheeran was one of my best friends. I would never say no. "Oh and after, can we go to my parents house. You know, to tell them everything.

"I would love that." ,Joe said kissing me. And all of a sudden, everything was perfect again.