The One Part 58

Taylor POV:

After taking in the crowd, Patricia ran over to me for a hug then shook Ellen's hand like we had practiced on the plane. Joe was next, giving me a kiss on the cheek which gave us an 'Aww' from the audience then greeting Ellen.

We all sat down on the couch as the crowd settled down.

"So..." ,Ellen began leaning in to Patricia. "I heard you're a big sister now."

Just hearing that, Patricia's eye lit up and she grinned. "Uh-huh! At first everyone thought Mommy was having two babies. But she had three!" ,she held up three fingers to emphasize her point while a picture of them, just a few days old, appeared on the screen. "And the third was a girl! Her name is Daisy, I named her and she's my favorite. We're best friends."

"Wow!" ,Ellen said and Patricia laughed. "Do you help your mom with them?"

She nodded. "Daisy and I share a room. She doesn't cry much."

"Why aren't they here with you now?" ,Ellen asked, a question to more me and Joe then Patricia.

"They're with a babysitter at the apartment. We would have brought them but we were afraid one might cry."

"David is the biggest cry baby." ,Patricia added.

"Are you sure they aren't here?"

I looked at Ellen suspiciously and she pointed behind us. Three managers were holding our babies! They all had matching Ellen t-shirts and jeans so they could match with Patricia. David was shockingly not crying at Daisy had already taken of one of her socks and was beginning to chew on it. I gasped and really hoped that we had chosen a reliable baby sitter.

"Give me Daisy!" ,Patricia demanded stretching her arms out for the baby.

"Please." ,Joe said sternly looking at Patricia. Both of us had been working on her manners lately so she would be ready for 1st grade.

"Please." ,Patricia added on and the manager handed Daisy to her. "No Daisy, you don't eat socks!" She gently took the sock from Daisy, who squealed, and put it back onto her foot.

After that, I took Jack and Joe took David. David had been seeming to like Joe more then me, but I didn't really care, they were still just babies. If when he got older and still didn't seem to like me, then we would be having a problem.

"I love the Ellen shirts." ,I exclaimed turning Jack around to get a look.

"We have fans her of all ages!" ,Ellen replied. "And there are a couple more we're going to send you home with, you know, in case you decide to have another baby."

I blushed, the triplets weren't even one yet but I could feel Joe elbowing me and getting a laugh from the audience.

"Well, it must been hard keeping them all entertained at once." ,Ellen began. What was she up to. She had done enough for me and my family and I didn't need her doing anything else. But really, I also knew she would do what she wanted to do and telling her that probably didn't mean that much.

"What are you doing?" ,I asked suspiciously.

"Well..." ,Ellen began. "I just thought you might want an Ellen playground in your backyard."

Once again, the wall thing opened revealing a huge playground for at least four kids, if not, more. The triplets starred at it curiously and Patricia gasped.

"Playground!" ,she screamed at the audience gave a few claps. After handing Daisy over to me, who had once again took off her sock, Patricia sprinted over to the playground to begin climbing the ladder to the monkey bars.

"Well, that's it for today!" ,Ellen said waving to the crowd as Joe and I followed Patricia to the play set, perfect for our huge backyard. "Be kind to one another, Bye!"