The One Part 33

Taylor POV:

"Joe you have to go." ,I told him, six month old Patricia in my arms.

"The last time I left, you had Patricia without me. I'll email the director and tell them to recast the part."

I sighed turning my head to see Patricia had fallen asleep. "Neither of us want to be the reason you're going to miss this amazing opportunity. Please." ,I begged him.

Joe thought for a moment and I could tell he was getting close to saying 'yes'

"And dinner will be ready when you come home." ,I told him grinning.

"Fine. I'll be home in a couple hours." ,he said giving me a kiss then kissing Patricia on the forehead.

"I love you Taylor. Love you Patricia."

"I love you too." 

Joe POV:

It was my first time filming since Patricia had been born. Luckily, the rest of the cast had been able to work around the parts I was in. But now that Patricia was born I seemed to be worrying about her twice as much.

"Are you okay." ,my co-star Kristen Steward asked me.

"Huh?" ,I asked confused. I couldn't seem to think about anything but my daughter right now. "Oh...Uh...yeah." ,I lied.

"Are you sure? You haven't been here for months." ,she asked.

I looked at the floor. Couldn't the director hurry up and get here?

"I can keep a secret." ,Kristen told me, reading my expression.

"I'm worried about my daughter. This is the first time I've been away from her." ,I blurted out quickly realizing Taylor and I were going to keep this a secret and I wasn't sure that Kristen wouldn't tell anyone.

"Well, I'm sure Taylor's taking good care of her. Plus, you're going to have to learn how to be away from her, like when she starts to go to school. You're an actor, you're going to have to travel without her sometimes."

"How do you know." ,I mumbled.

"I have four kids, I know." ,she explained and I felt foolish of asking.

"Sorry." ,I said looking at her.

She laughed. "It's fine. Lots of people don't know."

Taylor POV:

Back at home I had just put Patricia down for her evening nap and was it my room working on the album for Joe. I didn't know what it was going to be called yet but I had to chose soon. It was going to be Joe's birthday gift in a month.

I had just finished tuning my guitar, I heard Patricia begin to cry. We had switched her to her own room just last month and she didn't seem to like it.

I sighed getting out of my bed and going over to her room, picking her up out of her crib. Almost immediately she stopped crying as I rocked her it my arms.

"I know you're just going to start crying when I put you back in your crib. Do you want to write some songs with mommy?" ,I asked.

She mumbled something that I took as 'yes' and we went over to my room to write some more songs.

Joe POV:

I came home at 4:30, tired from the day at work and hungry, but when I walked through the door there was no food being cooked.

"Taylor? Patricia?" ,I said coming upstairs and checking Patricia's room to see her not it the bed. When I went it Taylor's room I said Taylor laying in the bed with Patricia on her chest.

"Hey." ,I whispered so I wouldn't wake up Patricia.

"Hey." she replied. "Sorry I forgot to cook dinner."

I smiled. I'd rather be with my daughter. "Don't worry. We'll just eat Ramen noodles. But Patricia needs to start learning to sleep in her own bed." ,I said, laying next to them.

"I know...but she started crying and...We'll try again tomorrow."

"And tomorrow I'm staying home." ,I told her.

"Why?"

"I told the director to re-cast my part. I quit."