The One Part 21

Joe POV:

I was sweating, waiting for her family to respond, I hoped that they couldn't notice. That's when I noticed that Taylor's dad was crying. 

"Taylor's never been happier. My answer is yes." ,Scott said and he stood up to hug me.

"Mrs. Swift?" ,I asked.

"Of course." ,she said hugging me too.

I looked over at Austin. I saw him at try-outs for the movie and knew I had took his role.

"If you do anything to her...I'll hurt you." ,he began. "But other then that, yeah." 

"Thanks, Austin." ,I said. 

Later that night, I went back up to Taylor's room. I saw her laying in bed, and unsure if she was asleep or not I didn't turn on the light. Taking of my shirt, I slowly got into the bed next to her. 

Taylor POV: 

"Hey." ,I whispered to him.

"Hey." ,he said rolling over to look at me.

"So...our one year anniversary is next week." ,I said.

"Yeah...it's crazy."

"Anything you want?" ,I he asked.

"Just you. Is there anything you want." ,I asked putting a hand on his chest.

"Always so cheesy." ,he said.

"Excuse me but I am never cheesy. Unlike you." 

"You like it." ,he explained nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I won't deny it." ,I blushed. "But seriously...what do you want." 

"You." ,he said. 

I sighed. "C'mon. You have to want something. Tell me." ,I begged. 

"My lips are sealed." ,he said.

I knew he wanted something. I just had to figure out what. But I still had time, and today I was meeting up with Ellie Goulding, for dinner.

"Hi Ellie." ,I said a couple hours later.

"Hey Taylor." ,she replied as we were directed to a table.

"So." ,she began after a while. "How are things with...Joe?"

I sighed.

"Oh know." ,she exclaimed. "What's wrong. You two are still together...right?" 

"Yeah. Everything is great-ish." ,I said. I didn't want any rumors starting.

"Well then what's wrong?" ,she asked.

"Our anniversary is next week. And....I don't know what to get him." ,I sighed again.

Ellie set her fork down on her plate and thought for a second, looking up at the old-fashion clock.

"You should get him a tattoo!" ,she finally said as if it was the perfect gift. "He'll love it!"

"What? No. I love him but I'm not getting him a tattoo. And lets just say, things don't work out. I'll have his name tattooed on my body and think I'll have to get it removed, and I heard that hurts even more." ,I exclaimed putting a piece of lettuce in my mouth.

"Oh come on." ,Ellie said laughing "I can't believe he hasn't proposed yet, has he."

"No..." ,I said. I told myself  I would never get a tattoo since I would never commit to anything...and I was scared of needles, but the more I thought about it, the idea was seeming better.

"I'll come with you." ,Ellie suggested, reading my expression.