The One Part 10

Joe POV:

I got to Taylor's house right on time. I knocked on the door and could hear a 'thump', then the door opened.

"Hey", Taylor said.

"Hey." ,I replied quickly noticing two cats. One looked like it was glaring at me and the other pranced up to me.

"Oh sorry. I forgot to put my cats away." ,she explained.

"It's fine. I like cats." ,I said leaning down to pet the cat who didn't look like it hated me.

"That's Olivia." ,she said "You don't have to worry about her. Meredith is the unfriendly one, so it's best if you just stay out of her way." ,she motioned to the cat that had gotten bored and began to wander away.

"I made food if you're ready to eat."

We went over to the kitchen and she pulled something out of the oven. She placed it on the table then take off her cat mittens.

Taylor POV:

We sat down and began eating.

"So do you cook a lot?" ,Joe asked.

"A bit, my mom taught me."

"It's really good."

"Thanks." ,I blushed.

After eating we sat down on the couch to watch a movie. I turned it on and Joe put an arm around me pulling me in a little closer then before. Once all the commercials were over the movie begin and I put my head on his chest.

About a third of the movie went by and my eyes were getting heavy, I wasn't really sure what was going on it the movie anymore. When I looked up and Joe I noticed he was staring at me.

A song started playing as the credits rolled onto the screen and I realized a lot more then one third of the movie had gone by, but he didn't turn it off and didn't look away from me. Slowly, he began leaning in and kissed me again.

The song ended and another began but our lips stayed locked.

"I should probably go." ,he explained pulled away from me.

I didn't want him to leave, but it was getting late. When I walked him to the door I saw another car pull into the drive, I knew it couldn't be Austin because I told him not to come over today.

Joe POV:

Following Taylor's gaze I saw the driver begin walking towards the door, and she didn't look happy.

"Oh no." ,I said.

"What? Who is that?" ,Taylor asked worriedly as the person got closer to the door.

I took a deep breath. "She's my girlfriend."