The One Part 34

Taylor POV:

"What?!" ,I said slightly lifting my head up. "You shouldn't have done that. You love to act."

Joe sighed taking Patricia of my chest as I sat up. "Yeah...I know. But I love you and Patricia even more. Plus, we need to start planning our wedding."

I wasn't taking that as an excuse. "Joe I'm still writing music so you should still me acting." ,I said raising my voice. After a second I realized what I had just said, biting my lip. He couldn't know about the album.

"I have to go to the set to act. You have a studio here." ,Joe explained.

"Joe, please." ,I said tears filling in my eyes. "Don't give up on this."

Slowly he moved his hand over to cup my cheek. "Maybe someday. I can't make you watch Patricia all the time."

I nodded. But did it mean I should give up on the album. Joe stopped acting for me, should I stop touring for him? 

"I love you." ,I told him pushing the thoughts out of my head.

"I love you too." ,he replied getting of our bed. "I'm going to put Patricia back in her crib."

I watched Joe and Patricia leave the room, immediately hiding my song book and put my guitar back in it's case. I was still having a little trouble readjusting my like ever since Patricia was born.

A few minutes later Joe came back into our room with that I-know-something's-happening-that-you're-not-telling-me look.

"So..." ,he beginning sitting next to me. "You started writing music again."

"I don't know." ,I mumbled looking at on of Patricia's toys she had dropped on the ground.

"I thought you were taking a break?" ,he asked.

"I was." ,I began. "But...I've been working on some things."

"'Things' as in a few songs or 'things' as in an album."

"I should check on Patricia." ,I said ignoring his question and moving towards the door quickly.

"Patricia's fine." ,Joe said grabbing my wrist, stopping me. "Just tell me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

I shrugged. "Just some songs. Nothing interesting." ,I explained pulling my arm away from him. 

"Fine." ,he said even though I doubt he believed me.

I felt bad that I had to lie to him but he would be finding out soon enough.

February 21:

I woke up about half an hour before Joe to make breakfast and feed Patricia. She wasn't a morning person but was a pleasant baby besides that.

"Hi Patricia." ,I said creaking open her door and slowly turning on the lights. "Please don't cry."

I picked her up out of her crib, changing her, then bringing her downstairs to the kitchen. I would put her highchair where she could watch what I was doing.

"Today is Daddy's birthday." ,I explained  taking out a non-stick pan and coating it with butter. I never trust any non-stick pan things after I had to throw three out in on day from burning eggs.

She squealed as I turning on the heat and got out some of her favorite baby food, she was never a picky eater. 

"You're going to spend some of the day with us then spend the rest of the day and Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Austin's house." ,I said feeding her some of the baby food then going over to crack some eggs on the pan.

After stirring them for a while I went back over to Patricia to realize I had left the food with her. It covered her face, the chair, the table, the floor, everywhere.

"Patricia!" ,I explained taking the almost empty container away. "Really? Today?" First, I wiped of her face. I didn't know what would happen if it got it her eyes, and I didn't want to know. After changing her clothes and moving her into the playpen and cleaned everything else and finished breakfast just as Joe came downstairs.

"Hi Patricia!" ,he said picking her up, giving her a kiss, then coming over to me. "'Morning Taylor." ,he said coming over and kissing me.

"Happy birthday!" ,I said. "I made breakfast, but if you want we could all go out, or something."

"It's great. Thank you!" ,Joe said kissing me again as we all sat down.

We ate, Patricia still in the play pen. After a while, Joe decided to bring her over here, walking over to her.

"Oh my gosh, Taylor come over here!" ,he exclaimed, out of sight.

"What? What's wrong?" ,I asked running over to the play pen to see.