The One Part 54

Taylor POV:

Two days later Joe and I brought Daisy, David, and Jack home. They were all fairly easy babies...easier then Patricia, going down to sleep without a fuss and eating...or well, drinking a healthy amount of food. Patricia loved them too and was a great little helper, her and Daisy shared a room next to there brothers. Every one in a while, Daisy would start crying during the night, and before Joe and I could get into there room, Patricia could calm her down, I wondered if there connecting would last when they got older, I guess it was from the age difference.

"Good morning Patricia!" ,I said as she came to the kitchen for her normal bowl of oatmeal and Orange juice. It had only been about a week and Patricia was turning way more independent.

"Good morning Mommy!" ,she replied hugging me and giving her a sister a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning Daisy! Where are David and Jack?" ,she asked moving to her seat and shoving some oatmeal into her mouth.

"Daddy's in charge on waking them up and getting them to the kitchen." ,I said winking. I might not be pregnant any more but I still had the power to stick Joe with the boys he was so thrilled to get.

Patricia laughed, she knew.

"So Patricia." ,I began taking a sip of my coffee. It was starting to become cold and I winced. I couldn't stand cold cold. "I was thinking today we could have a Mommy and daughter day, just the two of us. We could go to the movies or somewhere and stick Daddy with Daisy, David, and Jack."

"Okay!" ,exclaimed her mouth filled with oatmeal. Some time, I would have to start teaching her about manners, since pretty soon she was going to be a role model for her siblings.

"Good morning." ,Joe said quietly, coming into the room with the boys. David was crying, his face bright red as Joe went into the kitchen to get some coffee. We watched him put Jack in his little baby chair but hold onto David. David was definitely the most fussy of the triplets and hated if one of us wasn't holding him.

"Good morning." ,I replied.

"Good morning daddy!" ,Patricia shouted over the crying as if he wouldn't be about to hear her with a normal voice.

"Hey." ,I said softly moving over to him and putting my head on his shoulder looking down at Jack, sound asleep. I wished David would just be like his brother. "So...I was thinking I could take Patricia out for a couple hours."

"What?!" ,he said a little too loud and almost waking Jack. "No! Don't leave me with the triplets...or at least bring over assistance!" ,he begged. "I can't do this myself. I could hardly hand Patricia. How do you expect me to watch three?!"

"You'll be fine!" ,I said reassuringly. "Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You were great when Patricia was a baby."

"What are you going to be doing anyway?" ,Joe mumbled doing his best to look grumpy.

"Were going to the movies and then the mall." ,I said looking over at her continuing to eat her oatmeal silently.

"No!" ,he complained. "You can't leave me alone!"

"Please." ,I begged. "She's have no clothes for preschool."

Joe sighed. "Fine." ,he mumbled. "I'll watch the triplets. But you need to be home in time to feed them."

"I promise." ,I smiled "Oh, and it case of an emergency there's some milk on the counter."

"Bye Daddy." ,Patricia said a few hours later right before we left as Joe gave her a hug. "Oh. And if Daisy stars crying, sing Never Grow up to her, mommy's song. She loves that song."