The One Part 29

Taylor POV:

Today, Joe was gone for most of the day filming for the movie. Abigail was suppose to come over, but I had told her not to. I could take care of myself for a day and didn't need a babysitter. So, I went up to my room and pulled out my guitar deciding to write a song. It was obviously hard for me to hold the guitar and even harder to play, since my fingers had started to swell. 

I had just finished writing the chorus when I hear the dock knock...Abigail. Opening the door for her I mumbled 'hi' trudging back to my room.

"How are you feeling?" ,she asked following me.

"How do you think?" ,I said slumping onto my bed and picking my guitar back up and doing my best to play a Bm

"What's the song about?" ,she asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Joe." 

"Aww..." ,she said smiled "Can I hear it?" 

I had never said no to Abigail hearing on my songs and I wasn't going to start now. I nodded picking up the first pick I saw and playing a few chords and began playing King of my Heart.

Joe POV:

I hated not being with Taylor, even though I knew she was with Abigail. What if the baby came early, what if she got hurt, what if Abigail canceled and decided not to come. I shouldn't be here, I told myself. 

"Are you okay?" ,the director asked me as I was waiting for my part.

"Fine." ,I lied. "Why do you ask?"

"There's just a look on your face. Are you thinking about Taylor?" ,he asked.

"How do you know?" 

"Everyone knows." ,he replied as a steam machine turned on.

"Then yeah, one of the things."

"What else?" ,he asked.

"Uh..." ,I began checking my phone incase Taylor needed me. "She's eight months pregnant." ,I said. That's when I remembered we weren't suppose to tell people and shut my mouth.

"Really? That's great." 

I nodded. "Thing is, I wasn't really suppose to tell anyone about this." ,I explained rocking my feet back and forth. 

"I won't tell." ,he said.

"Thanks." 

After a while I was on. Forgetting to put my phone away, or tun it off I went onto the set and we began filming. Although I still had to take care of Taylor I managed to remember all my lines and was doing great until my phone rang.

"Cut!" ,the director shouted and I pulled my phone out, my first instinct, as every one stared at me, they weren't happy. It was Abigail, I had asked Taylor for her number in case of an emergency. 

Abigail POV:

"Hello?" ,Joe asks. "What's wrong." 

"Taylor." ,I said worriedly. She was next to me trying not to cry, in pain. "She's having the baby, come home, you need to drive her to the hospital." 

"Abigail, when is he going to be home?" ,Taylor asked wincing.

"Soon." ,I said.

"Can't you drive her? It takes me half an hour to get home." ,he told me through the phone as Taylor began to cry.

"My husband dropped me off and you have the car." ,I explained.

"How long!?" ,Taylor whimpered.

"He says it take's thirty minutes to get home." ,I explained 

"No!" ,she cried as I tried to calm her.

Joe POV:

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I never should have come here. I should've know. I was on the verge of crying now.

"Well I'm going to head home and I'll be home as soon as possible." ,I explained heading towards my car. "I'll see you, try and figure something out, anything."

Taylor POV:

"Okay, bye." ,Abigail said. "It's going to be alright." ,she explained to me. "Who do you know who's in town right now."

I knew who. I didn't want it to be him but I didn't really have a choice at this point.

"Adam." ,I said.