The One Part 57

Taylor POV:

The next day, after Patricia went to school, we were all packing to fly to California. Less then a month ago I had got Patricia her own suitcase, pink with rainbow flowers. I could easily manage to put all the triplets things in one bag. I easily had the biggest suitcase because I loved to over pack. We were going to be in California for a week and I had already packed enough stuff for a month.

After I had finished packing, I went into Patricia and the triplets room to check on them. Coming into the room, I saw a bunch of unfolded clothes on Patricia's bed and the suitcase she hadn't even opened yet. Instead, she was sitting in her bean bag chair Joe and I had got for her forth birthday, reading to Daisy.

"Patricia." ,I said as sternly as possible. "You need to start packing, we're leaving in an hour."

"But I was just reading to Daisy!" ,she exclaimed.

"I understand that but packing is more important." ,I explained taking Daisy from her and putting her into the crib. 

"Fine." ,she mumbled getting up from the chair and tossing a shirt into her bag.

I sighed but didn't say anything more. As long as she was doing what I wanted her to, she could pack like that.

Two hours later we finally got to leave. Apparently every time I left the room, Patricia would go on to doing something else. I finally opted to sit there with her until she finally packed. Luckily, we had gotten a private jet, Joe and I would've taken a real plane, but going with a five year old and six month old triplets might not be the smartest idea.

Patricia had never liked planes and spend the entire flight cuddled in my lap. David was crying the entire time and only stopped when he slept. Daisy and Jack loved the plane, and when David was asleep, were on Joe's lap peering out the window.

Rubbing Patricia's back, I felt Joe touch my hand, looking over at him and smiled. By the time we were in California all of the kids had fallen asleep. It had been a rough flight for Patricia, so I decided to let her keep sleeping, carrying her off the plane. None of us had to worry about luggage since it would be taken to the hotel we were staying at.

The next day was the interview with Ellen. Her studio wasn't that far away from the hotel we were staying at, and the babysitter had come a little early which was even better in case of traffic. Joe and I thought Patricia would like Ellen so we decided to bring her along.

Once all three of us had greeted some people back stage, Ellen introduced me and I went on the stage.

"Good luck Mommy!" ,Patricia said hugging me from behind.

I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her then said Hi to Ellen as the crowd cheered. It had been years since I had done an interview, especially on the Ellen show. We talked for a while about my pas albums, family, and the wedding for the first half on the show and I knew Patricia would be getting a little bored backstage. I knew Daisy and Jack would be fine with the new baby sitter but David might be giving her a hard time.

"So...!" ,Ellen said as enthusiastic as every, making me jump. "I heard your husbands and daughter are here?"

"Yeah, they are." ,I replied as a picture of them showed on the screen.

"Should we bring them out?"

"Sure!"

Patricia ran out of the door in one of my old Ellen shirts. It was an adult medium so obviously it was way to big for her and she had a jean shirt on. Everyone began cheering and she ran towards me, Joe following.