The One Part 48

Joe POV:

I stared at her shocked, quickly realizing that I had been holding my breath and gasped for air. We had never really talked about having a kid in the first place, when Patricia came, it wasn't like we could do anything about it. And when Patricia was a baby, it was really hard, staying up all night to take care of her, I was flustered. 

"Huh?" ,I asked. The only thing I could manage to say.

Taylor's cheeks turned a shade brighter as she said. "I just thought it would be fun for Patricia to have a playmate. I always wanted more then one kid. I mean, there's tons of space in the house." 

I swallowed hearing this. It wasn't that I didn't want another kid, it was wondering if we were ready or not.

"Are we ready?" ,I asked as I felt myself begin to sweat. 

A small smile appearing on Taylor's face was reassuring. "I think so. But...if you aren't we don't have to have another baby. It was just a thought." 

"Well it seems like you put a lot of thought into this." ,I said quickly redirecting my wife's mind. "So yeah, if you're ready. I'm ready"

Taylor POV:

"What?!" ,I asked tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't actually think he would want another baby.

"I said yes." ,he said grinning. "I'll have another baby with you. But I actually want to be there when he or she is born this time. Alright?"

I grinned. "I think that can be arranged."

One second later his lips were on mine for another miracle to come

***

Any suggestions of Taylor and Joe's baby's name?