The One Part 35

Taylor POV:

I ran into the living room to see Patricia jumping up and down in her crib. I gasped.

"Oh my gosh she's standing!" ,I shrieked as Joe picked her up, hugging her.

"Good girl, Patricia!" ,Joe said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess It's her way of saying 'Happy Birthday'" ,I smiled as we all sat down on the ground and Patricia practiced walking to us.

When Patricia started getting tired we decided to put her down for a nap so she could be energetic at Grandma and Grandpa's.

"This day is amazing!" ,Joe exclaimed as I began doing the dishes, insisting that he didn't help on his birthday.

"I'm glad." ,I replied thinking about how he would react when I played him the album. After I put the final dish in the dishwasher I moved over to him on the couch and checked my phone to see the time. "I'm going to get Patricia to go to my mom and dad's."

Joe nodded as I got her, bringing her downstairs. "Say 'hi' to daddy." ,I told Patricia as we got downstairs. Not only did she stand up, she was about to say her first word soon.

"Iiii" ,She was getting there."Repu...ta...ion" , she squealed pointing at me. 

"Did she just say...Reputation?" ,Joe asked, I wasn't sure if it was meant for me or her.

"I think she did!" ,I exclaimed.

"How would she know that word." ,Joe wondered out loud.

"I don't know." ,I lied.

About half an hour later we were at my mom and dad's house, knocking on the door Austin opened it.

"Hey!" ,he said to Patricia. "How is she?"

"Hey. She's great. Thanks for watching. But she just started walking so watch out for that." ,I told him.

"Oh that's great." ,he said picking her up out of the car seat and into his arms as she tried grabbing onto his face.

"Bye Patricia!" ,I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Joe did the same thing and we left. It must have been harder for Joe to leave her since she was with my parents and brother.

"She's going to be okay." ,I said reassuringly to Joe, rubbing his shoulder as we got into the car.

He nodded. "I know. I'm just a bit worried."

When we got home, we went up into our room.

"Here's my present for you." ,I told him handing him the album wrapped up.

"Thanks!" ,he said taking it and slowly unwrapping it. "Reputation?" ,he said holding the album up. "So this is what you were hiding from me....and how Patricia knew that word."

I blushed and nodded. "I guess so."

"Can we listen to it now or do I have to wait?" ,Joe asked.

"We can do whatever you want." ,I told him.

A second later the CD was in the player and we were listning to my album. About twenty minutes later he was staring me, tears falling down his cheek.

"Are you okay?" ,I asked. Him crying made me want to cry.

"I love you so much." ,he said his voice shaking.

"I love you too." ,I replied as he went in to kiss me.

"Are you planning on going on tour?" ,he asked me.

I thought for a second of how to respond. "Today's not about me. Today's about you. We can talk about that another day."

"I think you should." ,he said. "That's a masterpiece and you should. You deserve it." ,he smiled.

 I blushed so hard my cheeks began to hurt. "Do you want to call my family to see how Patricia is?" ,I asked igorning what he ahd said.

"Yeah." ,he nodded.

Austin POV:

"C'mon Patricia please stop crying." ,I begged rocking her in my arms. "Mom and Dad will be here tomorrow."

All of a sudden the phone started ringing. "Hi Taylor." ,I said.

"Hey Austin how's Patricia?" ,Joe asked.

"She's fine...just a little home sick...but fine." ,I told them as Patricia comtinued to cry.

"Um...give her the pink bear...she likes that." ,Taylor told me as I fished through the bag of supplies.

"I found it!" ,I shouted gently handing it to Patricia who gladly took it and stopped crying.

"Is she okay now?" ,Taylor asked.

"Yeah. So...see you too tomorrow then." ,I said.

"Bye." ,they replied and I set the phone down.

"Couldn't you have told me you liked the bear it the first part instead of crying for an hour?" ,I asked her and she giggled.

Taylor POV:

"Feel better?" ,I asked Joe.

"Yeah." ,he replied as we got in bed. "Thank you for making today amazing for me."

"Anytime." ,I replied.

"Do me one more thing for my birthday." ,he said as I moved my head on his chest.

"Yeah?" ,I asked looking up at him.

"Go on the tour. For me and you're daughter." ,he begged playing with my hair.

"Okay." ,I said quietly. "Happy birthday, I love you"

"I love you too." ,he responded as we fell asleep together.