The One Part 27

Taylor POV:

The rooms in the house were huge and the house also had a hot tube and a huge back yard perfect for our kid to play in. 

I went back into the kitchen and opened some cupboards, there was a little food in it and enough that I decided to start making dinner, it was the least I could do. I pulled out some itms and species, turning on the stove to 350 as I began washing the vegetables. 

"Hey." ,I said as Joe walking in.

 "Hey." ,he replied putting down the final box, and sighing. 

"Regret not having me help?" ,I asked hearing the stove beep as I began sautéing the vegetables as the pan hissed. 

"Nope." ,he said smiling. "What are you doing?" 

"Cooking dinner. And don't tell me I can't because I'm pregnant." ,I said with a little attitude.  

"I wasn't going to." ,he responded putting his hands on my should as I stirred the vegetables and the hissing sound died down. "Smells good, what is it?"

"A secret." ,I said smiling. 

Moving some of my hair which had grown a lot in the past few months out of the way, I expected him to  put  his head into my neck like he normally did. Instead, he stopped and stared at my neck. 

"What? What is it?" ,I asked touching the place on my neck. Oh no. 

"Is...Is that real?" ,he asked running his hand over it gently.

"I got it for our one year anniversary...when you proposed I forgot all about it....Surprise." ,I said giving a small smile. Would he just tell me if he liked it or not already!

"You  got me a tattoo?" ,he asked as I reduced the heat on the stove and turned to face him.

"Well, you got me a ring..." 

"You got me...." ,he shook his head in unbelief turning me around again to see it again. "I love it. Thank you." 

I blushed and put some food in the oven. It would be a while until it was ready.

"Well...I"m going to get my stuff situated." ,I said "If that's okay." 

"Yeah..." ,Joe replied, his eyes still wide "Need help?"

"No thanks." ,I said leaving.