The One Part 30

Taylor POV:

"Adam?!" ,Abigail asked as if I just told her to run a marathon. 

"Yes, Adam!" ,I said angrily. "We're...friends now." 

"You're friends?" ,Abigail exclaimed and I just now realized I had never told her about what happened. But Adam and I hadn't talked since so I was beginning to second guess if everything between us was okay.

"That's not important." ,I yelled ignoring the question. "Just call him!" 

"I don't have his number." 

"My phone!" ,I motioned to it in the charger.

I could tell Abigail still wanted to protest but instead she grabbed my phone and started searching for him in my contacts. Abigail had known my password since high school in case of an emergency.

Adam POV:

As I got off the treadmill, my phone began to ring, it was Taylor. I knew we were supposedly friends now but we hadn't contacted since. Did she want to get back together.

"Hey Taylor. What's up?" ,I asked wiping the sweat off my forehead with the towel that was draped on my shoulder.

"Not Taylor, it's me." ,Abigail said leaving me disappointed. What was she doing with Taylor's phone anyway.

"Abigail, What's hap-"

"Adam you need to come over and drive Taylor to the hospital. She's having the baby!" ,Abigail exclaimed.

"Taylor's pregnant!?" ,I was shocked and soon realized I was pacing.

"Will you?" ,she begged.

I sighed. Date me, break up with me, get pregnant with another man. No....I don't have feelings. "Sure." ,I said grabbing my car keys and leaving, I could shower later, it would take too much time.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Adam!" 

"Uh-huh." ,I responded pulling my car out of my drive. "I'll be over in five. Get Taylor down to the living room so we can get to the hospital faster.

Taylor POV:

"Okay. See you." ,Abigail said to Adam through my door which was paper thin then coming back into the room.

"Well." ,I said eagerly.

"He's coming and you need to get down to the living room." ,she explained.

I nodded as Abigail helped me off the bed. After putting on my XL slippers, the only things my feet fit into we made it onto the couch in the living room, waiting for Adam to arrive.

Five minutes later he was pounding on the door, he no longer had the keys. Abigail jumped up from next to me and went to open the door as he barged in seeing me on the couch looked bloated and angry. 

Although I might have been angry I was so happy that someone was here to take me to the hospital, even if it wasn't Joe.

"Adam." ,I sighed tears filling in my eyes as he helped me to my feet, pain shooting through my body.

Adam POV:

I hated seeing her like this because I should've been the reason she's like this. I should be the father. 

"It's okay, Taylor." ,I said as Abigail and I slowly led her into the car. Me driving and Abigail taking care of Taylor in the back. The hospital was about ten minutes away, without traffic.

Taylor POV:

"Where's....Joe!" ,I cried as Abigail rubbed my shoulder trying to get me to calm down.

"He'll meet us at the hospital. Everything is going to be okay."

As Abigail said that the car began to cough. Adam pulled off the road as the car halted to a stop. I saw Adam trying to press the gas and being so weak I was clueless to why we had stoped.

"What...what happened?" ,I asked.

Adam sighed and turned around to us, giving a nervous laugh. "We're out of gas."