The One Part 75

Taylor POV:

The next morning I was making breakfast for the triplets and Patricia. I had got Lily up before she started to cry so I could feed her since she had a tendency of waking everyone else.

"Unhh...", Five-month-old Lily said stretching her arm out to the kiwi, it was Daisy's favorite fruit.

Lily seemed to be really picky about food, resuing to try actual grown-up foods I was shocked when I saw this. "Do you want to try the kiwi?" , I asked picking up a cube and she opened her mouth willingly to try it.

I smiled at Lily, feeding her another as Joe came down from the stairs, yawning.

"Hey, babe." , he said giving me a kiss and then going over to Lily. "Good morning, sweetheart." , he said next kissing her on the forehead as she squealed.

After, he started his normal routine, pulling out a coffee mug and filling it up the entire way, then taking a sip. I continued cutting fruit, but I could tell Joe was watching me carefully. "Are you okay?" , I finally asked.

He blushed. "I was going to ask the same thing about you." , he said taking another sip.

"Yeah." , I said a little more angry then I meant. "It was just a dream and I"m fine so don't ask."

Joe put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry." , he said. "I'm just a bit worried about my wife, that's it."

I sighed. "Sorry." , I Mumbled, turning around. "I"m just really tired and...and sorry."

With that, he wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes for a second, but it felt like I almost fell asleep again. After the nightmare, I couldn't get back to sleep and spent the rest of the night, watching Friends on my phone so I wouldn't wake him up.

A moment later the phone rang. I remembered the dream, how could I forget, and I held my breath. It wasn't Adam, it couldn't be,  he had said he wouldn't tell anyone."

"I'll get it." , Joe said letting go of me. "Hello? Oh, hey! You do, really? Well, I'll have to talk to my wife about it and I'll get back to you. Bye."

"Who was that?" , I exhaled.

"My manager." , he responded, getting down the phone. "Apparently there's this new movie that they want me to be the lead in, but it's in California and that's hours from here. But I quite actin for you and our kids and if you don't-"

"You should go." , I said abruptly." 

"What?"

"Yeah, take a break. when I was on tour a while ago you had to watch Patricia. We'll be fine."

"But that's when we only had Patricia. You would be taking care of five."

"Are you saying I can't?" , I asked feeding Lily another piece of kiwi.

"No. No. I just don't want to put too much pressure on you is all."

"Alright." , I began leaning against the counter. "When would you leave?"

"In a month."

"And how long would you be there for?"

"Probably a couple months."

"Then we'll be fine." , I said turning back around. "NOw, you go wake up the rest of the kids so they aren't late for school, again."

I could tell Joe was grinning as he went to get the kids, and I sighed. I didn't know whether I was doing this because I really wanted him to leave, or because it would make me feel less quietly about kissing Adam. Either way, the decision was already made.