The One Part 16

Taylor POV:

We got to the house. At least thirty cars were parked, so it took a while for us to find parking. Walking to the house, I could already hear music blasting from inside. 

Joe knocked on the door but no one came. He tried again, no response. He twisted the door knob and it opened. Some guy spotted us and came up.

"Hey Joe." ,he said giving him a high-five. 

"Hey Dave." ,Joe replied finding my hand through the dimmed lights. 

The music was much louder inside which didn't really surprise me, and it seemed everyone was yelling to actually hear. There were a lot more people here then I expected but they didn't seem to notice us that much.

"Who's she?" ,Dave asked. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

"This is Taylor, my girlfriend. Taylor, this is Dave.

"Hi." ,I said shaking his hand.

"Hey." 

After a while I wandered off, to be social, talking to two girls, Sarah and Katelyn. They were both sophomores in college and said they had known Dave ever since second grade when he knocked down there 'princess lego' caste.

"I never thought they would get back together." she explained and I nodded doing my best to follow along with what she was saying.

"So I was just like, whatever, I don't...know" ,she trailed off. I thought she was looking at me but then I realized it was what was behind me. 

I turned around to see someone talking to Joe, and he didn't look to happy about it. The music got a bit quieter as people surrounded them. 

"So I'm confused. Have you been cheating on Taylor or Isabella?" ,the guy asked as I got a little closer. 

"I broke up withe Isabella. I'm dating Taylor and only Taylor." ,Joe explained. That's when I noticed it was Liam. He glanced at me then went on.

"You didn't break up with her." ,he scoffed pulling out his phone and pulling something up on it. I texted her a week ago and this is what she said." ,he handed me the phone.

 I HEARD JOE BROKE UP WITH U. SORRY.

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT.

JOE'S STILL DATING TAYLOR

...

I stared at the phone then back at Joe.

"Taylor I-"

I didn't care about what he had to say and I never would again. I threw the phone at him and it hit him straight in the nose he covered his nose with his. I never wanted to see him or think of him ever again. I felt like an idiot for giving him a second chance.

Everyone was staring at me now. I pushed my was out of the crowd and ran.