The One Part 38

Taylor POV:

The next morning, I woke up next to Joe who was still asleep. I checked the clock on out bed stand, quickly realizing my head hurt, but that's what I got for drinking too much. I flopped back onto the bed. Joe moved a little next to me and I looked up to see he was awake.

"Hey." ,I said quietly to him. I didn't remember most of the previous night and hoped he didn't mention it.

"Hey." ,he replied kissing my forehead. "You sleep well?"

I nodded, for the most part. "Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

We both sat up on the bed as I Pulled the blanket to my chest.

"Here." ,Joe said grabbing something and handing me some Advil. "You're probably going to need it."

"Thanks." ,I said taking it from him. "How did you know." 

He shrugged. "Just a hunch."

I nodded taking the Advil as we slowly got out of bed. Once downstairs, I had the chance to look at the horrifying mess of our house. It was rose then Patricia had ever made it. Brown bottles, food, a couple stains on the carpet, perishable food left out.  I didn't even want to look at it. 

"Oh my gosh!" ,I gasped. It would take forever to clean this.

"We'll...we'll get it cleaned." ,Joe said slowly. "And I don't think Patrick would mind watching Patricia a little longer it that's what it takes." 

Patricia POV:

"Hi Patricia!" ,I said carefully taking her out of the crib and putting her on my hip, going down to the kitchen, putting her in her seat and getting out some baby food.

Taylor and Joe had told me she could start eating a little solid food but since I didn't want her to choke on anything bad to happen, I decided not to. 

It took a few seconds to get the food set up, and I sat down infrount of Patricia, putting a little on the spoon then trying to feed it to her. Inside of her taking in like Taylor said she would, she moved her head away, bottom lip sticking out.

"Come on Patricia, I thought you liked this..." I looked at the container "Peach baby food."

"No!" ,she pouted moving her head farther away.

It didn't seem like Patricia liked me to much. First, it was she wouldn't stop crying, then she woke me up about ten time last night, and now she wouldn't eat. I sighed, I was never going to have kids. 

"Fine." ,I said angrily throwing out the food. "No baby food. What about some oat meal, do out want that?" 

She looked at me confused as I turned around to make the food. She better like this. When I finished it and turned around, I saw that Patricia had gotten sick and had threw up everywhere.

"Oh-no." ,I said coming over to her and taking her out of the seat as she began to cry. That's why she wasn't eating anything. "If only you could tell me you were sick." ,I mumbled and she began to cry even harder. 

After changing her into clean clothes, the phone began to rang, caller ID saying it was Joe and Taylor.

"Hey, what's up." ,I said picking it up.

"Hey." ,Taylor replied through the phone. "Listen, could you please hold onto Patricia for another day? The house it a mess and we need to get it cleaned up." 

"Sure." ,I said hesitantly. "But...Patricia kind'a got sick all over the kitchen, and I cleaned everything up but...what do I do?" 

Taylor POV:

"Oh my gosh!" ,I shrieked terrified, this was the first time she had gotten sick. "Is she okay?!" 

"Yeah, don't worry about that." ,I said calmly. "She's it bed, sleeping. I thought it was a little weird, because earlier she wasn't eating. Is there anything I can do?"

"Um...Just keep an eye on her. Let her rest and see if she'll eat anything later today, okay?"

"Alright, thanks." ,he said. "I'll see you two tomorrow, and good luck on the house." 

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and then continued to clean up the house, picking up another bottle.

"What was that? You seemed worried." ,Joe said.

"Patricia got sick." ,I said trying not to cry. "But she's going to be okay." 

I knew Joe could tell I was worried but he didn't say anything, continuing to pick up cups.

Quickly, I picking up another bottle. Not being careful I cut my finger on the glass, immediately dropping the bottle and pressing on my finger as it being to bleed.

"What is it?" ,Joe said coming over to me and gently taking my hand, looking at it. "Sit down, I'm going to get a band-aid for that."

"I'm fine." ,I mumbled, but followed his directions, as he came back down, cleaning it and putting a band-aid on it as I began crying hysterically.

"Taylor what's wrong, Does it hurt that much?" ,he asked worriedly.

But I shook my head as he pulled me into a hug. "Then what's wrong?"

"Patricia." ,I sobbed. "I was so worried about her, and wanted to be with her.

"Patricia?" ,Joe said pulling back or a second. "She's going to be alright. It's probably just the flu, and were going to be with her tomorrow. Patrick is taking good care of her for now."

"But...but what if it's not the flu." ,I crying rubbing my eye.

"Taylor, she's okay. She's strong." 

"How can you now be worried." ,I shouted pulling away from him. "This is our daughter."

He sighed. "I'm not not worried. I know that it Patrick thought this was a real emergency or her fever was to high, he would take her to the doctor. She's going to get sick, and then she's going to get better. Or if it doesn't, that's when we're going to do something about if. You can't freak out every time." 

I nodded slowly. I guess I was overreacting a little bit. But Patricia was out daughter, I should be able to freak out a bit. I continued to think about what he said as we finished cleaning up the house, I just wanted to know if she was alright.