The One Part 13

Taylor POV:

Abigail wedding wouldn't be for another three months so I didn't have to worry about getting my bridesmaid dress fitted just yet.

Today I was meeting with Jack Anoff and we were going to work on my new album for a while.

I pulled into one of the spots in the parking lot, then popped open the trunk, pulling out my guitar.

When I went into the studio I realized Jack was already there, seeing up some equipment.

"Hey Jack." ,I said setting my guitar down and giving him a quick hug.

"Hey Taylor. How's everything?" ,he asked.

"Pretty good. I started a new song yesterday." ,I explained unlocking the guitar case, pulling out my guitar and a pick, I sat down on a stool.

"Cool. Let's hear it."

Pretty soon we were working on a new song and by the end of the day it was finished.

I went home and was greeted by Meredith, which was rare.

"Hey Merbear." ,I said bending down to pet her. "You hungry?"

She meowed in response and I filled up her food bowl again.

Right after I filled up their bowls I called JOe. He picked up right away like normal.

"Hey." ,he said in a different voice then before.

"Hey." , I said realizing something was wrong. "Are you okay?" ,I asked immediately getting worried.

"Yeah." ,he said, his voice scratchy "Just a bit sick.

"You're sick?" ,I asked freakign out. "Are you're parents there taking care of you?"

"No, there at some meeting. I'll be fine. What's up." ,he aske.d

"I'm coming over there to take care of you." ,I announced ignoring his past question.

Joe POV:

Before I could protest she had hung up.

She came over in about ten minutes and had brought soup.

"Hey." ,she said softly coming over to the couch I was on and placed her hand to my forehead.

Taylor POV:

He had a fever. "Do yo need anything to eat. When's the last time you've eaten." ,I asked placing the food on the table next to him.

"I haven't. But I'm not hungry." ,he said weakly. "Thank you though."

"Well then at least drink something." I explained. "C'mon sit up." ,I handed him the glass of water that was on the table.

"Thanks." ,he said and I helped him lay back down. "So." ,he said. "What's up."

I remembered the song I wanted to play for him. "Oh, just some song. But it can wait." ,I explained.

"I wanna hear it." ,he said taking my hand in his. "Please?"

I knew I still had my guitar in the car. I sighed, I knew I couldn't say no.

"Fine." ,I said "I'm going to get my guitar from the car."

When I came back I saw he had sorta sat up so I could sit on the couch next to him.

I quickly checked if my guitar was in tune then began playing Call it what you want for him.

Joe POV:

She finished then looked up at me.

"I love you."