The One Part 51

Joe POV:

"Waaaahhhhhhhh!!!" ,Patricia screamed.

Taylor and I were having two boys, I knew it! But right now, I honestly would rather it had been girls if it meant Patricia would be happy. I knew to some extent she would be unhappy if it was a boy, but I didn't think this much.

"Aww...don't cry Patricia." ,I said picking her out of her booster seat and pulling her into my arms. "You're going to have two baby brothers, it's exciting!"

I could tell people were being to become embarrassed, slowly backing away from us, no one liked a crying kid, and Taylor and I were about to have to more...Great.

"No! I want sisters!" ,she cried clutching onto my shoulder.

"How come?" ,I asked wiping her eyes with a tissue. "This way, you won't have to share a room with them."

"I don't care! Can mommy trade them for a girl?"

"I don't think that's possible, honey." ,I explained. "But you're going to love them so much when they're born. You'll see."

"You got what you wanted." ,she argued as I set her down on the floor. "You wanted a brother and you got a brother. It's not fair! Ellie even has an older sister!"

Taylor POV:

I was listening to there entire conversation while pretending to be on my phone. Because I was pregnant, I could get out of the way and stick Patricia with Joe so he would have to deal with her. Unfortunately, I would only get to use that excuse for another three months.

The truth is, I don't remember if I was happy or not about getting Austin. I guess I was to young to care. I knew Joe and I should have had our next baby sooner, this way, Patricia wouldn't care as much.

I looked back over to them, realizing that them and the cupcake had disappeared. I scanned the room, trying to find out where they when. Ever since Patricia started walking, I had trouble keeping track of her, and twins weren't going to help solve the problem.

"Hey." ,Joe said from behind me as I jumped.

"Oh my gosh! Stop doing that!" ,I said angrily, pressing my hand to my chest for affect. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Aww...." ,he said making me even more mad. "Both of my girls are mad at something. Gosh, I can't wait until our sons are born."

I rolled my eyes. "Well at least one person is excited then." 

"You aren't?"

"No. Well...I mean I'm thrilled that I'm having another baby....Two more. And it really doesn't matter the gender. But...but I really wanted it to be a girl. And you saw how hopeful Patricia was. Can we have another?" ,I whined.

Joe looked like I had just told him that it wasn't his baby. "One kid at a time." ,he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Let's get through three first."

I nodded. "Okay." ,I mumbled. "And where's Patricia?"

"Sharing her feelings with Uncle Patrick."

I followed Joe's gaze to see Patricia complaining to Patrick who didn't know how to get out of their conversation and didn't know how to react. He made eye contact with us, silent mouthing 'help' as I laughed and shook my head playfully. If we could survive a lifetime with her, he could survive five minutes.