The One Part 8

Taylor POV:

We stayed like that for a while, at a concert, in his truck, together. Then, all of a sudden I saw a flash of light out of the corner of my eye, then another. My first thought, paparazzi. I pulled back terrified, they couldn't have spotted me. 

"Are you okay?" ,Joe asked as I looked in the direction of the light, seeing that in was just headlights of a car turning on. I couldn't see who it was, the light blinding my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry." ,I said. "I thought I saw the paparazzi."

"Oh." 

We drove home, talking about the concert. 

"Goodnight." ,I said unbuckling my seat.

"'night." ,he replied kissing my check and I left.

Joe POV:

I woke up the next morning, grabbing my phone and going downstairs. I had almost got caught with bringing Taylor over to the house before, I wasn't taking any other chances. I had told my mom that filming was going on late yesterday while we were at the concert. 

"'Morning." ,mom said to me.

"'Morning." ,I replied grabbing an energy bar out of the cubboard. 

"How was filming yesterday." ,she asked.

"What?" ,I asked almost giving my secret away. "Oh! It was okay, I guess."

"Are you making friends there?" ,she asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, there are some nice people there." ,I said. 

"Well that's good." ,she set her coffee down. "Will you drive your brother to school today, I have a meeting at the office in half an hour."

"Sure." ,I said, I couldn't really say anything else. "I should go get ready then."