The One Part 47

Taylor POV:

A couple days later Joe came home. Surprisingly, it was the day Patricia was at godmother Karlie's house so I could have some time to talk with Joe alone. 

"Hey." ,I said as he walked through the door, stopping immediately when he saw me. 

"Hey." ,he replied.

"Can we talk." ,I asked softly. I knew the next thing I was suppose to ask was 'how was your parents' or something, but I couldn't hold onto this a second more.

Joe nodded and we sat down on the couch. I already felt like I was going to cry and I hadn't even said anything yet.

"You were right." ,I began staring at my hands which were in my lap. "I saw the mom at the park a few days ago. She accused me of not caring about Patricia, who by the way misses you a lot. "She said I should have given her up. She was just really mean....But." ,not I was looking at Joe "I moved away from her. Our daughter and her daughter are friends. And for all we know...she's a really nice girl. So I'm sorry that sometimes I do underestimate you, and I was definitely wrong about the mom. I just...want our daughter to be happy." ,a few tears fell down my cheeks but I acted like nothing was wrong as I waited for Joe's response.

"I'm sorry to." ,Joe took my hands into his. "I did over react. I guess we are going to have to find a way for Patricia to be with her best friend."

"Well, she's turning four in a week she's growing up so fast, it's hard to believe!"

Joe POV:

I looked at Taylor suspiciously as she blushed. What was she onto, what she was saying seemed a little strange. 

"What do you want." ,I asked realistically 

"Okay can't I just say something and not mean anything?" ,she asked obviously annoyed but I still wasn't buying it. 

"I've known you for a long time so my answer is no." ,I joked. 

She sighed. "Fine!" ,she said pretending to be mad. "I was thinking...we could have another baby."