The One Part 9

Joe POV:

As I was going upstairs to get ready, I checked my phone, just incase Taylor had texted me. When I looked at the screen I stumbled backwards, catching myself, Isabella.

'Joe, we need to talk'

I knew I was in trouble, but I also knew I could get away with ignoring the message, at least for a couple of days.

"Mom. Are you driving me to school today." ,Patrick called from his room.

"No. I am." ,I said.

"Was I asking you?" ,he replied

I never really minded driving Patrick places, but he could be a pain. Our family had to share two cars and dad took one to work early in the morning so we had to fight over the other.

"No, but i'm your only way over there." ,I explained

Taylor POV:

I wanted to invite Joe to my house, the only problem was Austin, kicking him out of my house for a day was an option, but I didn't want to take any risks, I didn't know how Austin was going to react if he found out.

"Hey, I was wondered if you wanted to come over to my house some time." ,I wrote my finger hovering over the 'send' button

"Teffy!" ,Austin yelled and my finger slammed down on send.

"Austin I told you I was having guests over today, you need to leave!" ,I shouted.

It was true, I had invited the HAIM sisters to my house for a sleepover and I didn't want Austin to be around, I was already in my unicorn onesie.

"Can I have a twenty for dinner?" ,he asked.

"You have your own money."

"Please." ,he said. "I don't feel like going to the bank. I'll pay you back."

Just then I saw Joe had texted me back, 'Sure. When?'

"Fine." ,I said pulling out my wallet and handing him the twenty. "I want change."

"Yeah yeah."

'Friday, 4:30' I texted Joe and he quickly responded with a thumbs up.

A few minutes later Danielle, Sari, and Alana had arrived, all in there squad onesies too.

"Hey Danielle, Sari, Alana." I said hugging all of them as they came inside.

"Hey Taylor!" ,They said, putting there backs down and all of us going over to the couch, scary movies were our thing.

"So, hows your tour going." ,I asked them.

"Pretty good." ,Alana said.

"Yeah, we're heading to Australia tomorrow." ,said Sari

"Yup." ,Danielle said.

Just like Selena they were always curious with who I was dating, in the best friend typed way, not paparazzi.

After talking for a while, I threw scary movie one into the cd player attached to the t.v.

"Taylor? Who's jacket is that?" ,Danielle asked point to the one Joe gave me.

"I don't know." ,I said from being caught off guard.

"Oh we think you know." ,Sari said.

"Well it's nothing serious." ,I whined.

"OMG! Who's his name. You need to tell us everything." ,Alana exclaimed.