The One Part 2

Taylor POV:

"I can't believe I'm going along with this" , I thought to myself, accidentally poking myself, then putting in an earring.

I heard my door knock and I trotted downstairs while putting in my other earring. I opened the door and saw a guy I'd never seen before. He had green eyes, longish blond hair and was wearing a nice suit, something Adam never did.

"Hi." , he said shyly reaching his hand out to shake mine. "I'm Liam. Selena told me to pick you up. You ready to go?"

"Yeah." , I said stepping out of my house as he shut the door. I really noticed how he never even asked for my name. I knew he knew but somehow it was a bit offensive. 

He opened up his SUV's door for me and I got in. His car smelled strongly of fast food and held back a gang as he got in the passenger's side starting up the car.

"So...", he said as we hit the highway to the restaurant we would be meeting Selena and Abel. "Um...you had a...great tour."

"Thanks." , I said, getting a bit annoyed. Was he trying to flirt or was he a fan? 

15 minutes later we were at the restaurant. Selena and Abel were already there, sitting at a table laughing in the back of the restaurant. When they saw we had arrived Selena motioned for us to come over. 

I sat next to Selena and Liam sat next to Abel. 

We talked but soon I noticed someone was staring at me. He was sitting a couple tables away with two people who looked like his parents. He had blue eyes and short light brown hair. He grinned at me and I couldn't help but blush looking down at my plate.

Joe POV:

I knew exactly who she was, Taylor Swift. I knew she could see me and I didn't mean to act rude but she looked beautiful today.

"Joe!" , my mom said snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah?" , I said not paying much attention.

"Gosh, Joe I asked you when we get to meet Isabelle." , she asked again disgusted. 

"Oh...Isabelle...she's fine." , I turned back to look at Taylor who had looked away from me. "We...we have a date next week."

"How exciting!" , my mom said. 

Isabella and I had been dating for about eight months and it felt like my mom loved her more then I did. She had gotten a scholarship at Harvard and was getting a degree in Law. 

Taylor POV:

"Well." , Selena said. "I think it's time we leave." 

"Yeah." , I replied, a little to fast as Abel filled the check.

As we left we passed the table of the guy who was staring at me, he grinned again and begin to step up, out of his seat.

Somehow I was expecting him to stand up or make a move on do something. But he just sat there and started. 

Right before we left Liam announced that he was going to go into the bathroom for a second and that I should wait outside. 

I said 'goodbye' to Selena and Abel then sat down on the wooden bench to wait for Liam. It was getting cold and dark, hard to see anything.

Soon, the door of the restaurant opened letting a sliver of light shoot into the parking lot and out came that guy.  

He looked around then found me, his eyes seem to light up. 

"Hey!" , he said cheerfully. "I'm Joe." , he reached his hand out to meet you. 

"Hi. I'm Taylor." , I said shaking his warm hand. 

"Can I sit here?" , he asked.

I nodded and he sat down, close. 

"You seem a bit cold, want my coat." , he said shrugging it off and offering it to me. 

"Sure. Thanks." , I said and he wrapped the coat around me. 

"So I-"

Just then, Liam came out of the restaurant seeing us there. 

"Sorry I have to go." , I explained standing up and beginning to take off the jacket he gave me.

"No, you keep it. I have others." , he said and I smiled. "See you around" and before I could respond he was gone.

***

Tell me what you thought!