The One Part 11

Taylor POV:

I wanted to scream at him. I wanted to scream at him so bad and throw him out of my house and never see him again. I hated him for making me feel like this would actually work, we had just started dating.

"She's who?" ,I asked

"I'm sorry. And I'll explain, but I need to leave. She can't see me?" ,he begged.

The girl knocked on the door and he jumped. 

"Why should I help you?" ,I crossed my arms.

"I want you." ,he begged as she knocked on the door again. "I was going to break up with her. I don't like her, my mom likes that weren't together!" ,he exclaimed.

I sighed.

"Hello? Joe I know you're in there so get out here!" ,she shrieked.  

"Fine." ,I hissed at him grabbing his wrist and leading him towards the backdoor. I whipped the door open. "Now go." 

"Thank you." ,he said walking out of the house. "I'll explain. I promise."

"Whatever." ,I said shutting the door, and going to the other door.

When I opened it, she towered over me, hand on hip and too much makeup for anyone to wear, it was hard to believe Joe's mom actually liked her.

"Hi. Can can I help you." ,I asked in a calm voice.

Staring at me for a second she determined what to say.

"You're that girl that was with my  boyfriend at that concert. You were flirting with him." ,she shouted 

Did Joe seriously tell her about us?!

"I don't know what you're talking about." , I said.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Joe sneaking into his car and pulling out of my drive way.

"I saw you." ,she yelled. "And I saw Jee's car here" ,she looked behind her where the car use to be to make her point. "Wait. His car was just there. Is he in you're house?"

"No." ,I said. "And I don't know where he is."

She sighed. I couldn't tell if she believed me or not. "You're no help." ,after that she walked back to her car. 

The next day I was writing a new song when I saw Joe was trying to call me. I thought about what I should do for a while then hit 'decline' ,going back to write. Less then a minute later he was trying to call again.

Figuring he wasn't going to stop calling until I picked up, I set my guitar down and answered. 

"What?"

"Can we talk? Last night was...strange."

"Yeah, do you want to explain about your girlfriend?"

"You're my girlfriend."

"So you have two girlfriends?" ,I scoffed "Then count me out."

"Can I come over? I promise I'll tell you everything." 

I looked out my window, he was already here.

"You are here." 

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." ,I said and hung up to get the door for him.

He looked at me and I moved to the side so that he could come in.

"Thanks." ,he said.

We sat down.

"Isabella and I have technically been dating for three years. I never really liked her. Well, maybe a bit in the beginning, but she was really bossy. I was going to break up with her, but she was a straight A student and my mom liked her around, thought she was a good influence for me. She came over to my house tonight and I figured it was time for me to make my own decisions, we broke up." 

He looked up from his hands at me and I realized he was crying.

"I really like you. I"m so sorry."

I didn't know what to say. No one had ever apologized to me like that before.

Joe POV:

"And." ,I said. "I got you something wether you decide to forgive me or not. 

She looked confused.

"Turn around." ,I explained and moved a bit closer to her putting the silver chain over her and clasping it in the back stroking her hair as she turned back around to me admiring the necklace. 

Taylor POV:

"You...you got this for me?" ,I asked even though it was obvious, looking at the engraved 'J' in the middle of the silver necklace.

I was just about to say 'yes' when I remembered something. "can I ask you one more thing?" 

"Anything."

"After you left...I opened the door for Isabella. And she said...she said she saw us at the concert. Did you tell her, about us?" ,I asked shyly.

"No. I think she was there too." ,he said. 

A huge grin covered my face. "Then yes. I forgive you." ,I exclaimed now also crying.

I jumped into his arms and we stayed like that for the rest of the day.

"Joe." ,I said intertwining our fingers.

"Yes?"

"I know, we only started dating like a month ago, but I want you to meet my parents." ,I titled my head so I could see him better.

"Of course, I'll meet them, I can't wait." ,he said.

That day we feel asleep on the couch. Most of my boyfriends something bad happened, we were done, no questions asked I really believed that Joe and I were going to last this time.