The One Part 7

Taylor POV:

"Why do I always have to be in the middle of everything." ,I whined in my head. Joe technically didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, but I felt like it would happen soon. And Selena wanted me to go out with him first.... I wasn't sure, but I knew he wanted an answer.

"I-I don't know. I can't, I'm sorry." ,I stumbled.

He didn't look to happy that I said that.

"Fine. I didn't like you in the first place, whatever. Abel told me I should apologize, I didn't was to." ,he said, and left.

I put my head in my hands. I didn't feel like moving so I flopped on my side on the couch.

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes I said Austin rummaging through the fridge.

"Teffy, can you cook something." ,he asked seeing that I was awake, obviously ignoring that fact that I was having a sucky day too.

"Seriously?" ,I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Well you don't have any good food!" ,he complained.

"Can't you go get something at the store." ,I asked standing up and checking the fridge to prove him wrong. "Pasta." ,I threw him a container, "You can heat in up."

"I don't want pasta." ,he whined. Even a kid wouldn't complain about pasta.

"Well then I can't help you." ,I explained. "Or, you could get your own place, or move back in with mom and dad?"

He mumbled something then heat up the pasta.

"I'm getting some rest." ,I said. "Please clean up after you're done."

"It's morning."

I checked the clock next to the counter, he was right.

"You okay." ,he asked. He usually didn't care what I was up to.

"Fine. Why do you care." ,I said.

"Selena thought something might have happened."

"Yeah i'm fine." ,I said and left.

A week later Joe and I were going out again. This time we were going to a Thomas Rhett concert in disguise. After my relationship with Calvin Harris I didn't want this to be a public relationship.

He came over in a truck today, appropriate for the concert

"Hey" ,he said as I got in the truck.

"Hey." ,I said buckling my seat belt and we were off.

"You look gorgeous tonight." ,he said looking at me.

I really wasn't. I sundress and cowboy boots was a simple sixteen year old look of mine, but people wouldn't think I would dress like this so it was worth it.

"Thanks" ,I said blushing and smoothing out the dress.

We chatted and eventually got to the concert. It was a sold out concert, 35,000 people. It was a little strange being in the crowd since I was always the performer.

Joe POV:

We got to the huge stage. We had gotten lawn seats and we threw a picnic blanket on the ground to claim our spot. 

After a while we decided to get a drink. We walked to the food court. 

Nervously I picked her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. She stared at me, smiling. We were at the food court about to go back to our law seats when I noticed Isabella. She was with some of her friends, but I stayed calm until she begin walking over in our direction.

"Ready to head back." ,I asked quickly.

"Yeah." She seemed a bit confused

Putting an arm around her we head out of the car. 

After what seemed like forever Thomas Rhett came out. Taylor went crazy, which I found adorable. Dancing and shouting the words to every song.

"Okay. Were going to slow in down a bit if it's okay with you." ,Thomas Rhett asked and the crowd cheered.

Taylor POV:

He begin playing Die a Happy Man. I felt an arm go on my shoulder and pull me in, close to him, my head on his chest he started swaying me back and forth. It felt like prom, where everything was right where it should be.

Joe POV:

We walked back to the truck, holding Taylor's hand the entire time, she looked so happy. We got in the truck, but I didn't turn the engine. Every second was another hour to get out of the parking lot but I didn't care.

"I had a lot of fun with you today." ,I said.

"Me too." ,she said.

"Taylor." ,I said putting an arm around the back of her chair looking at her. "I like you, a lot. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Taylor POV:

Yes! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! ,my brain screamed so loud I was surprised he couldn't hear. Saying no to Liam was the best decision of my life.

"Yes." ,I said. 

It was really dark and there were few lights in his car but I could tell he was leaning towards me, and within seconds his lips were on mine.

***

Tell me what you thought!