The One Part 14

Taylor POV:

The words repeated through my mind.

'Did he actually say that? He couldn't have.'

"W-what?" ,I stuttered not really sure what else to say, tears began to fall down my cheeks. I sit my guitar on the ground.

"I love you so much." ,he repeated cupping my face in his hands and wiped away my tears.

"I love you too." ,I said and with that he kissed me.

We stayed like that for a while but pretty soon I pulled back. "Joe, you shouldn't kiss me. Now I'm probably going to get your sickness." ,I playfully hit his chest as we lay on the couch.

"It's not my fault you're so irresistible." ,he explained trying to kiss me again.

"You're so cheesy." ,I said burying my head in his shirt.

"But you love it." ,he said.

I blushed. He already knew me too well.

The next morning I woke up and didn't feel sick like I had expected. My plan was to sneak out of bed so that he wouldn't hear me. I knew he still needed to rest, but when I looked up at him I noticed that he was already awake, watching me.

"Hey." ,he said and I smiled.

"Hey." ,I replied. "How are you feeling?"

"Great. It must have been some 24 hour thing. How about you, did you get my sickness?" 

"No, but I should probably get going." ,I explained getting my guitar.

"Don't go." ,he said grabbing onto my arm. "I want you to stay...." ,he whined like a little kid.

I smiled. The way he acted was adorable. "I need to. My cats will rip the house apart." ,I explained.

"Well then bring them here." ,he begged.

"Babe..." ,I said and his eyes lit up. That's when I realized it was the first time I had referred to him as that, and got a bit embarrassed. I hoped he couldn't notice. 

"You know I don't mind you calling me that." ,he said pulling me a bit closer.

"Okay..." ,I said changing the subject. "But I actually have to go." 

"Fine." ,he finally gave in, walking me to the door.

"Before you go..." ,he began and I looked at him. "My friend Dave is hosting a party tomorrow night. Would you go with me?" ,he asked.

"Of course. Bye." ,I said giving him one more kiss before leaving.

"Bye."

When I got home I noticed a car parked outside the gate to my house. At first I thought it was a fan, a couple knew where I lived and would come to my house and wait for me to appear. But as I looked closer I realized I knew this car. It was Adam.

***

Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoyed!