The One Part 25

Taylor POV:

After the Ed Sheeran concert, we headed towards the airport in a taxi. In the front, Blank Space was playing which was a little awkward for me. I was actually really nervous about telling my parents about the baby, it's not like I had any experience. 

As the taxi stopped, my stomach turned into knots again and my face turned pale.

"Joe?" ,I whispered gagging.

He looked over at me and knew what was wrong. "Hey." ,he said to the driver. "Can you pull over for a second?" ,he asked. I covered my mouth with my hand as we pulled over and I opened the door right in time.

I sighed leaning against Joe again. 

"Only eight more months!" ,he said hopefully.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" ,I asked.

"It's all I got." ,Joe said

I laughed. "This is torture." ,I mumbled.

"I know." 

We got to my parents house in a decent amount of time and Joe seemed a lot more relaxed this time unlike me. When we knocked on the door, surprisingly Austin opened it.

"Hey Austin." ,I said.

"Hey." ,he said. "Hi Joe." 

"Hi Austin." ,Joe said.

Joe POV:

Taylor went upstairs to find her parents so I waited next to Austin.

"How did it go?" ,Austin asked me.

"What?" ,I asked confused. "Oh....It went great, she said yes."

"Hmm." ,Austin responded. "Congrats...."

"Thanks." ,I replied wishing Taylor would hurry up.

Taylor POV:

Eventually we were all downstairs.

"So." my Dad said "How are things."

"Good." ,I said. Was I really ready to tell them. I was sweating. Was I going to be sick again. Someone please change the subject. I thought. 

"And we have two things to tell you." ,Joe said smiling and taking my hand.

No. I thought. I wasn't ready. Not at all. "Joe..." ,I begged 

He squeezed my hand. "It's alright." ,he told me. "Well first of all, were engaged.

"Oh my gosh that's great my mom said." 

"Welcome to the family."

"Cool." ,Austin said. I couldn't really expect anything else from him.

"And." Joe began. I was going to be sick. "We're having a baby." 

"What?" ,my mom and dad said at the same time, their jaws dropped. 

I was squeezing Joe's hand so hard and this point I was surprised it hadn't broke.

"I'm going to be a grandma?" ,my Mom asked.

"Surprise?" ,I asked still unsure how they felt about this. 

"Oh my gosh." ,my Mom said getting up and hugging me and her dog, Kitty ran circles around us wanting a treat. 

After that my dad got up to hug me while my mom moved over to Joe to hug him. I really wasn't expecting this type of reaction. 

"Austin, are you cool with this" I asked.

"Yeah." ,he said and I gave him a quick hug. 

We would be staying here one more day before going up to England to tell Joe's parents about what had happened. I was tired, laying in bed with Joe but couldn't sleep.

"Are you okay?" ,Joe asked me.

"Yeah, just can't sleep." 

"Well since your awake I was thinking." Joe began as I titled my head up to look at him.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering, I got a house, and I want you to move in with me. Since were getting married and having a baby...but it's just an idea." ,he explained shyly.

I smiled "Of course I'll move in with you." ,I exclaimed as Joe kissed me.

"I love you." ,he whispered to me kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." ,I whispered back closing my eyes and falling asleep.