The One Part 31

Taylor POV:

The words repeated through my brain over and over until I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes and tried to put everything together, I was pregnant, without Joe, with my ex, and there's no gas in the car. Perfect, just perfect. 

"You're out of gas." ,I said and he flinched as if I had just slapped him across the face which I was really started to consider doing. "You decide you want to come over and be a big hero. I would've been better waiting for Joe. Instead you stick us in the middle of rush-hour traffic and Joe will probably ne-"

"I was trying to help. You were practically crying for me.

"I was in pain" ,I screamed and immediately held my breath. Apparently the baby didn't like what I had just said.

Adam was just about to say something when Abigail cut him off.

"Okay you too! We aren't getting anywhere by screaming so STOP! Adam, how far is the hospital from here?" 

We both shut up. It was rare for her to get this mad and when she did, obviously it wasn't pretty.

"Three miles." ,he mumbled.

"Okay. Adam get out of the car and try and get us a ride." ,Abigail demanded. 

"But it's like 10 degrees and I don't want to become a hitchhiker. Why can't you." ,he whined.

"Because I don't want you to fight anymore. Plus, people know you."

Adam mumbled something I couldn't understood then got out of the car.

Adam POV:

I stayed out of there for a while before someone pulled over. It was a women who looked around my age and someone who looked like her daughter who looked about three playing with her teddybear 

"Hey. Can we get a ride to the hospital, my friend is having a baby, there's no more gas in our car." ,I begged hoping she would say yes.

"Of course. Get her in the car." 

Taylor POV:

We all bundled into her car. Adam in the front and Abigail and I on either side of the little girl.

"Why is your belly so big." ,she asked looked up at me.

I looked back at her and smiled. "I'm having a baby." ,I told her while I wasn't in pain.

"A baby!" ,she exclaimed.

I nodded and she gasped in that little kid way I love so much. "So you're going to be a mommy?"

"Yeah." ,I said holding my breathe as more pain hit me so the little girl wouldn't get scared.

"Are you okay?" ,she asked me holding the teddybear to her chest.

"Yes, thank you, just a little pain." ,I explained as we pulled into the hospital and pulled into a spot.

I looked out the window barely taking the pains as Abigail and Adam got out the car to help me out. All of a sudden, I felt something soft brush against my chest and saw the little girls teddy bear.

"You have her and you can give her to your baby!" ,the girl said happily.

"Thank you." ,I said giving her a quick hug before getting out of the car. "What's her name?" 

"Hazel." ,the little girl said. Afterwards we thanked the driver and went into the hospital with the teddybear still in my arms.