The One Part 26

Taylor POV:

IT was moving cay. I had just finished taping the final box closed and picked it up, bringing it to the car. Joe would be here in a few minutes to help move boxes, but I decided I didn't need his help.

I went back in the house to get another box when I saw Joe pull up in my drive.

"Hey." ,I said carrying the box to the car.

"Hey...wait." ,he said stepping in front of me and gently taking the box. "No caring heavy things, understand."  

"No carrying heavy things." ,I mimicked like I was three. "Its not heavy." ,I grabbed the box back. 

"I'm not letting you take any risks. This is our child. Also, you have an appointment ebfore we go to the house." ,he explained taking the box back and keeping it out of my reach putting it in the car.

"I don't want to go to an appointment." ,I complained.

"I know, but you have too." ,he said walking the box to the car.

"And when is this, I'm-pregnant-so-I-can't-do-anything thing going to end." ,I asked crossing my arms.

"When the baby is born. It's just going to get worse, honey." ,he explained smirking.

I groaned. "Come on. Let me do something." ,I begged. "I'm so bored."

"You did. You packed the boxes." 

"Joe." ,I cried stomping my feet like a kid would do.

"Nope. And I don't want you to drive anymore." ,he explained picking up another box.

Now, I was mad. "What?!" ,I shrieked "I'm two moths pregnant. Nothing bad will happen." ,I screamed. 

Joe sighed and set down the box holding my face. "Why don't you go upstairs and try and sleep while I finished putting these boxes in the car." ,he explained calmly.

"Fine." ,I mumbled stomping upstairs and slamming the door.

I tried sleeping but couldn't so I ended up watching Friends until Joe was ready to go. This was going to be a long seven months.

After about two hours Joe carefully opened my door. I guess he could hear the t.v. on.

"Hey." ,he said quietly. "Ready to go?" 

I nodded and we left. we got to the clinic and they put this gel-stuff on my stomach so they could see the baby. Joe held my hand as we looked at the screen and could see our baby. The nurse took a picture, handed it to use then left the room. 

"He...or she is beautiful." ,Joe said as we looked at the photograph. 

"Yeah." ,I replied.

A few minutes later we left and got to the new house about four house later. 

Joe unlocked the door, and turned on the light. The house was huge and in an old-fashion style which I loved.

"Ohh..." ,I said looked around. I could already imagine our kid running around in this house. 

"I'm going to get the boxes out of the car but I know you haven't seen the house yet, so why don't you look around." 

I nodded as Joe went back out to the car. Before looking around I went to the kitchen, finding the fridge, I searched a few drawers, finding a magnet. and our baby's picture. I put in on the fridge, and pressed my hand against my stomach. 

Looking at the picture I could feel Joe's arms move around me putting his hand over mine. "It looks good there." ,he mumbled into my ear and I smiled.