1.0

"Another letter?"

_

Wednesday, Mars 28 - 2018

Today was great! I passed the test in English. Last time I only got 4/100 but This time I got 60/100. It made me realize that I've learned a lot more English than last year. Maybe it was through practicing a lot of English songs? Or it's just my natural talent! Either way, it feels great to have passed!

I'm celebrating it and holding a party! You're invited. Not like you or anyone would come... You don't know where I live. You're probably too busy to read these letters.

But I will still keep writing and one day I'll hopefully meet you! Your latest interview was great! Please keep doing what you do, you're an amazing and inspiring idol, V. I'll always support you!

-J.J.K

_

Each and every day the idol Kim Taehyung, also known as V, get sent multiple letters and gifts from fans. There is always one special letter signed by 'J.J.K'. This person sends a letter each day, they arrive exactly one day after they're written. He writes all kind of things about his day, sometimes ranting or telling secrets. Taehyung could almost claim that he knew everything about J.J.K, but he didn't.

He never put any return address and never revealed his name. He constantly thought that Taehyung didn't read his letter, making the idol frustrated.

One day J.J.K. One day I'll hopefully meet you as well.

Taehyung sighed as he put the letter in a box he had, bought only for those letters, his letters. He was relieved that nothing bad was written in the letter this time.

_

This book contains:

This book contains:

-Taekook

-Relationship developing slowly and not unrealistically at once, at first sight.

-Triggering content

-Other ships (such as Yoonmin)

-A lot of chapters, but they are short and allows frequent updates.

-There will be some time jumping, so keep track of the dates to avoid confusement! Also, the letter Jungkook writes always arrives the day after it is written.

-I have edited and merged some together due to chapter limit. If you find any flaws in it then feel free to message me.

Author notes.

Hello! This is the author. My name is Maddie.

This is my first kpop fanfiction and first fanfiction I've made in a few years. I made some anime fanfictions back when I was 13. Those were the real definition of bad. But now I'm back and I've hopefully improved!

Thank you for reading this book and I'll hope you'll enjoy it! Please stay patient with me and give it a chance.

If you do enjoy it, please don't be afraid to vote or comment! I love getting feedback and responses from readers! Also, if you have question's, don't be afraid to ask them!

Enjoy!