18.7

"Woah, you two definitely fucked this time" Hoseok stated as Jungkook and Taehyung entered and sat down at the table in the cafe where they all were supposed to meet.

Jimin was sitting beside Hoseok and they were waiting for the rest to arrive (Namjoon and Jin). It seemed as if the two males had a great conversation together before the younger couple had arrived. They were really close nowadays since they shared a lot in common with each other— dancing being one of the examples.

Jungkook's face turned red from the comment made by his friend. He had tried to hide his neck— or well, the hickeys all across it. Unfortunately, he and Taehyung had makeup with them, but no foundation or concealer to cover it up. Instead had dressed in a hoodie and was wearing a mask to try and cover it up. So was Taehyung as well, after that fans had spotted them the prior day. They stayed cautious since fans already were talking about them all across the internet and Taehyung's manager was already mad enough with the current rumors.

Was there ever a time when his friends would shut up and stop teasing the younger? Probably not.

Jimin suddenly spoke up as he noticed his best friend beside Jungkook, his ranting causing the male to hide and want to quickly die. It was pleasanter than this humiliation at a public place. "Tae that was such a bad excuse! You could just have called your manager and told him you had a headache or something! At least answer your phone! The whole world was looking for you while you and Jungkook were fucking around in some hotel, only God knows where."

"That's enough Jimin" Jin declared, slightly angered. He had just entered the cafe together with Namjoon. He had noticed at once noticed how uncomfortable Jungkook was. His nature— and background— would always cause him to protect and take care of younger people in their group of friends. Jimin apologized.

The group of friends was all finally gathered together in one place. Jin had been longing to meet Jungkook after he got to know that Taehyung had a crush on him. Hoseok had been wanting to meet Taehyung, and Jimin just wanted them all to hang out together since it rarely occurred.

Everyone ordered something from the menu and they caught up with each other, talking about various things such as what they'd done this summer just like anyone else would.

_
Authors note

Tell me if something is messy. I tried editing this a lot.

 I tried editing this a lot